JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We continue to ride the up and down waves of pricing and threat level - whether actually real or perceived. I am doing my very best to stock up now. So in the event of the next leftist threatening to get elected, I won't be at Cabela's with every other gun guy buying them out of ammo, powder, primers and projectiles like just before Trump got elected when we thought HilLIARy was going to get in there.

Pile it high and deep says me! I was buggered when the first wave hit, as I had Just retired from the service and came back home, and while I had what I thought was a decent supply for normal times, it wasn't near enough for some one who enjoys shooting more then once every few months!
Never will I let that happen again, reloading supplies alone should see me through rapture!

I'm still waitin on a picture or three of this Buick Wildcat 455 in your avatar!
Had a 1964 Buick Riviera with the Wildcat 425, that was a serious sleeper, won many a race in that one before I traded it off for a 68 Road Runner, then sold that to fund my 70 Challenger R/T 440 4 speed!
Back when sex and guns were safe, and cars were dangerous! LOL

You sure you wanna see that?
It's not what you're thinking...

Hahaha!
Get your thread started, and ill post a link to when I built it back in 2003.
Spoiler alert: sold it in 2015 to finance a divorce..

I won't post-up a picture of my reloading bench. Those who keep theirs organized and ship-shape will be calling the Clean Police if they were to see it. I can usually find for what I'm looking if sufficient four-letter words and an angry tone are used. Works well-enough for my purposes...

Well, gentlemen, there are those who put away not only for theirselves, but for the people they'll be with...

I'm not referring to me of course... I'm talking about my friend.

I'm probably worse off than MD... I don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of...:s0158:

Well, gentlemen, there are those who put away not only for theirselves, but for the people they'll be with...

I'm not referring to me of course... I'm talking about my friend.

I'm probably worse off than MD... I don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of...:s0158:

I'm working on almost 10k just in 5.56 rounds. When I move to AZ I'll need a moving truck just for my guns and ammo :s0019:

Is having 6 1911's, 3 in 45 ACP, 1 in 9mm, 1 in 10mm, indicative of a problem?...

Asking for a friend....

Some would call that a "good start" . . . .

Wheel of 1911's (8-Gun Stand) - 05 (Large).JPG

9-Gun Safe Storage Stand - 07 (Large).JPG

I have a friend that recently moved. The moving company refused to ship his ammo, powder and primers - citing an insurance problem. He thought he would just put it in the back of his pickup, but soon saw a problem with his plan.....

He had to rent a U-haul because 7,000 lbs of ammo was too much weight for the pickup.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top