JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I recently purchased a hard to find Hungarian AK-47 on a Kalashnikov receiver finished beautifully with laminated furniture from Matt Chojecki of Uprising Firearms LLC of Paulden Arizona. After making payment in full (PLUS shipping) all my messages, phone calls and emails were then unanswered by Uprising Firearms. Total silence, as Matt Chojecki made great effort to take full advantage of an opportunity to steal both my AK and my $$$ payment. I bought the Rifle online through Guns America website. After reporting the fraud, Guns America tried to contact Matt Chojecki as well as suspending the account of Uprising Firearms, along with informing other firearm purchase websites and reporting this licensed FFL dealer to the ATF. The ATF verified the details of the fraud promptly and the responding agent informed me the rifle was likely re-sold again and records suggest Mr. Chojecki is an opportunist taking advantage of opportunity again. Please advise others of Uprising Firearms and the attempted theft by Matt Chojecki of the worst kind. References gladly provided. Buyer beware. Will update. Thank you .

That Chojecki punk need to be going to prison. He has engaged in multi-State firearms fraud, and probably wire fraud. Ten years...

On Yelp he has 3 very positive reviews, on Facebook he has 14 that have recommended him. Since we only allow these in the review section and don't wish to openly name and blast someone w/o them having an option to respond, I'll be closing this thread until Staff can make a decision on this.

We also don't know who you are and we've learned that hearing only one side of the story in most cases isn't the best course of action.

Just talked to Matt Chojecki at Up Rising Firearms:
Matt said this guy bought an AK-47 from him 2 years ago, took about 9 months to pay for it, then the buyer went dark for 1 year not answering numerous phone calls or 3 registered letters. The buyer finally calls Matt in February telling Matt he was in the military (the buyer couldn't provide proof of that, then buyer told Matt he was in an accident and fully disabled, the buyer couldn't provide any proof of that either) demanding a full refund and Matt said he wouldn't give a full refund as the buyer abandoned the gun and ghosted him for over a year. The guy started cussing Matt out then he'd call back randomly and do the same thing to his employees. Matt then told the buyer, he wouldn't be sending any money back after he verbally went after his employees and Matt told the buyer to take it up with the credit card company. The credit card company according to Matt, took his side as the buyer abandoned the goods. Matt was very glad that we called and let him know about this and said he'd check out SWFA, he seems like a legit guy to me.

Status

New Resource Reviews

Back Top