Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National CNN pundit rips Beto O'Rourke's vow to seize guns

Reactions
Beto is a punk, plain and simple.....
No, he really is a gift. By opening up his mouth and exposing the true dem agenda for gun confiscation he has roused the sleeping giant that is the gun owners of America. Making us jump through some hoops is one thing, but taking our property is quite another. The dems are running from this as fast as they can now that they are seeing the backlash from the public.

Reactions
Reactions
To my minuscule mind, about all I hear when a Tyranny-crat delivers a campaign speech for President is a long expulsion of flatus. Varying frequency and volume, but just flatus...

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bass Pro Shops - Las Vegas
    4.00 star(s)
    2 pistol and 2 rifle ranges. Not too bad of a layout but they are tight.
    • djthumper
  • Nellis Gun Club
    3.00 star(s)
    Tried to take my Scouts out for Rifle Merit Badge Qualifications and it took a while to make contact with them for when we could go use the range...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper