Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National CNN pundit rips Beto O'Rourke's vow to seize guns

Reactions
Beto is a punk, plain and simple.....
No, he really is a gift. By opening up his mouth and exposing the true dem agenda for gun confiscation he has roused the sleeping giant that is the gun owners of America. Making us jump through some hoops is one thing, but taking our property is quite another. The dems are running from this as fast as they can now that they are seeing the backlash from the public.

Reactions
Reactions
To my minuscule mind, about all I hear when a Tyranny-crat delivers a campaign speech for President is a long expulsion of flatus. Varying frequency and volume, but just flatus...

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk