JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is fortuitous there is a self made veteran millionaire who has an audience platform to speak out.

The downside is Mr. Crane did it on a social blog, Independent Journal Review, a republican ran entity where the only commentary will only be read by gun enthusiasts in the shadowy world of ammoland, prepp'r, oh wait perhaps NRA's ILA might mention it, etc., instead main stream media so the citizens of this country who desperately need a contrasting view might read it.

It is a start.

Last Edited:
I agree and out of all of my news feeds this was the single mention of this. We are living in a time where the majority of the main stream news is nothing more than state sanctioned far left propaganda and its sad. Unless its an OpEd piece its supposed to be unbiased but its not...even on our side. Just like there was no coverage on the guy that stopped the active shooter in the Texas Church massacre or the man in Tennessee who stopped 2 armed intruders with his AK, or the kid who was home alone when 3 armed individuals broke into his house and he stopped them with an ar. Just like CNNs bs about 22 school shooting which include gang on gang, bb gun and other irrelevant criteria. The far left is using this debate to inflame the people especially the youth with no real facts to pursue their agenda of making this a complete police/govt state where we have no rights because they know whats best for everyone

The sadest part of the informational triangle is most of our great nation's citizens are functionally illiterate so the only way they absorb the semblance of news is via social media (biased hearsay at best); newspeek media (self promoting, e.g. sensationalized to promote the listener's return); or via self promoting advocacy internet, e.g., ammoland, NRA's ILA email/blog pushes.

It amazes me when I reference prominent news storys in every day conversation(s) and the listeners get a dazed look and says they never heard of the issue, story, etc.

I agree totally with the story and the above comments that its a shame this got so little media attention, but what can you expect? The media is pandering to the liberals so this kind of story doesn't sell. The only thing I disagree with is calling this kid a survivor of the shooting. Per media outlets he wasn't on campus when the event occurred. By that definition, anyone could call themselves survivors, heck, I must have survived the revolutionary war!

It is fortuitous there is a self made veteran millionaire who has an audience platform to speak out.

The downside is Mr. Crane did it on a social blog, Independent Journal Review, a republican ran entity where the only commentary will only be read by gun enthusiasts in the shadowy world of ammoland, prepp'r, oh wait perhaps NRA's ILA might mention it, etc., instead main stream media so the citizens of this country who desperately need a contrasting view might read it.

It is a start.

Couldn't agree more. Preaching to the choir doesn't really help.

Forget the SEAL dismembering Davie Piggpoop's five points for the destruction of Americans' Liberty. I'd like to see the SEAL dismember Davie Piggpoop. That would do me just fine...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top