JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Theres another guy in Nevada with TV adds talking about how if elected he'll ban all semi-assault rifles. Hopefully Nevada will stand up and vote to keep their rights. Wish there was a way to sue them over the inflammatory use if the word assault rifle which was coined by the anti-gun nuts to strike fear in everyone.

Theres another guy in Nevada with TV adds talking about how if elected, he'll ban all semi-assault rifles.
Which anti-Liberty snog is that? I'm sure he's a Marxocrat, so I'll not under any circumstances be voting for the toad. I'll be voting for Adam Laxalt, and I shall have no questions within my mind when comes nut-crackin' time...

Which anti-Liberty snog is that? I'm sure he's a Marxocrat, so I'll not under any circumstances be voting for the toad. I'll be voting for Adam Laxalt, and I shall have no questions within my mind when comes nut-crackin' time...
His name is Steve Sisolak...think hes a county commissioner currently, dont know exactly what hes running for but have seen his adds talking about stripping our liberties

His name is Steve Sisolak...
I've seen less than one TV ad of his-- I flipped to another channel before the ad even reached its 30-second maturity. We could have a lib as governor in this State. If anyone other than Laxalt wins, I'll be packing-up my life here and heading to Utah. Such a move will break my heart, but I will not live in a State that stinks of liberalism...

here's a chance to be sure the progressive idiots don't do any more damage.

If he gets elected, the good people of Nevada aren't worth squat. DONT LET THIS FOOL GET ELECTED, PLEASE, OR LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

Another idiot trying to blame the weapon, not the person behind it. Your chances of being beaten or stabbed to death are much higher than being shot with a rifle or shot gun, but these folks are too stupid to do a simple Google search before spewing out anything that might get them a vote form the weak minded fools they appeal to. The scary part is they are throwing in all semi-auto weapons into the same category effectively banning everything but muzzle loaders and bolt actions.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top