JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
El Mirage
State
Arizona
Selling an ATI, American Tactical Titan. Officer's size 1911. Comes with case and one magazine, no ammo. Trades considered.

IMG_20190901_163520963.jpg IMG_20190901_163530300.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Prefer pistols 38, 357 or 9mm. S&W revolvers or older semiautos.
The only rifle I would be interested in is a lever action 357.
I have one of those:D
Rossi R92, side gate, 357/38, 20 in. barrel, Like new in box with paper work and lock

Does your 1911 have a 3.5 or 4.25 barrel? looks like the smaller of the two
Also how are your legal possessor bona fidis?

IMG_20190902_063237[1].jpg IMG_20190902_063441[1].jpg

I have one of those:D
Rossi R92, side gate, 357/38, 20 in. barrel, Like new in box with paper work and lock

Does your 1911 have a 3.5 or 4.25 barrel? looks like the smaller of the two
Also how are your legal possessor bona fidis?

View attachment 5519 View attachment 5520
It has a 3.1" bbl. Yes, have CHL also and retired LEO. Have you fired the Rossi? Had one many years ago and had issue with feeding.

Yes I have about 15-20 rds off hand, don't remember if it was 38 or 357 for sure but I think it was the longer 357
I was accurate off hand at 25 & 50 yards after 2 elevation changes and no issues feeding or ejection
Are you sure you weren't short stroking the lever? I have done that with a Henry 22

Do you know if your Titan takes standard 1911 mags
regarding the barrel length, I must have confused it with a Commander size @ 4.25, t
I'm really looking for the 4.25 barrel or maybe a full size 1911 GI style Do you have one of those?

Yes I have about 15-20 rds off hand, don't remember if it was 38 or 357 for sure but I think it was the longer 357
I was accurate off hand at 25 & 50 yards after 2 elevation changes and no issues feeding or ejection
Are you sure you weren't short stroking the lever? I have done that with a Henry 22

Do you know if your Titan takes standard 1911 mags
regarding the barrel length, I must have confused it with a Commander size @ 4.25, t
I'm really looking for the 4.25 barrel or maybe a full size 1911 GI style Do you have one of those?
It does allow you to use standard magazines, stick out a bit. Doesn't like Speer Gold Dot too much but shot Remington JHPs thru it. No other 1911s available.

ok then I'll give it some thought, It doesn't hurt to have a spare rifle or shotgun hanging in the garage where I live
So what did you have in mind for trade and Cash or 2nd gun like a mossberg field gun?

FYI I should have guessed you were law enforcement by your handle, I saw Capt & El Mirage and "put you in the Air
Force" :D

FYI your jam question made me think so I ran 15 dummy 38 rds thought the gun no problems feeding the shorter rds

ok then I'll give it some thought, It doesn't hurt to have a spare rifle or shotgun hanging in the garage where I live
So what did you have in mind for trade and Cash or 2nd gun like a mossberg field gun?

FYI I should have guessed you were law enforcement by your handle, I saw Capt & El Mirage and "put you in the Air
Force" :D

FYI your jam question made me think so I ran 15 dummy 38 rds thought the gun no problems feeding the shorter rds
Just looking for a straight trade. Checked prices on GunBroker as to what was selling. Would go my gun plus $75 for yours.

A snow ball will have a better chance in el mirage on the 4 of July, Thanks, but I checked Gun Broker AZ and there are none for sale in AZ. I also know that they are hard to come by here Davidsons the largest disturber in AZ has them at $667 msrp . Your asking Retail at $400 (JGSales has them at 390 plus tax out the door) I'm a trained Engineer, I can do the math... Fyi I Bud's might give you $200 in trade, I've checked

Have a good day, Capt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top