JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The punk Trudeau in Canada has taken the first steps in disarming his People. He's setting-up a buyback program for AR-type rifles that the Canadian government never owned. The Canadian Rifle and Pistol Association says they will not help with the effort. My comment is, "Only a fool surrenders his Liberty for promises from his government." Praise God I was born an American and had The Framers codifying the Natural Rights He bestowed upon me 166 years before I was born.

After the AR-type rifles, I'm sure Trudeau will go after handguns. Then shotguns. Then flare guns. Then the slingshot of Dennis the Menace...

Politicians have learned attention spans are short. Small increments can succeed where blanket changes would never be accepted.

The frog in a pot of water analogy applies well in this case and has been working in the US since 1934. I hope we can slow their roll.

The punk Trudeau in Canada has taken the first steps in disarming his People. He's setting-up a buyback program for AR-type rifles that the Canadian government never owned. The Canadian Rifle and Pistol Association says they will not help with the effort. My comment is, "Only a fool surrenders his Liberty for promises from his government." Praise God I was born an American and had The Framers codifying the Natural Rights He bestowed upon me 166 years before I was born.

After the AR-type rifles, I'm sure Trudeau will go after handguns. Then shotguns. Then flare guns. Then the slingshot of Dennis the Menace...
So how much is this clown willing to give for a busted up AR?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top