JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I haven't seen any postings on this lately, but it's been all over the place everywhere else.

There's certainly a lot of analysis to be done here, the attempted mass shooter went into a bathroom, put on his kit came out shot three people, and then almost immediately came under fire from a 22 year old, who landed 8 out of 10 shots from 40 yards, the shooter stumbled back into the bathroom and ragdolled, game over. rest in piss.

As usual, anti-gun forces are rising up to decry the person who actually saved lives that day. I'm sure somewhere out there there's an after-action review going on between MK Ultra and the lizard people about how they need to make sure schools are the primary target because they keep getting people shooting back at the zombies they program to do this.

Stay spicy lads.

1658290690141.png

Such a wonderful thing that a Free American put a very quick ending to an event that could have been far worse. Only pissy-pants liberals would say he who terminated the genital wart who perpetrated this crime should have been taken alive. Some thugs just need killin'. This glans penis was one of those...

I still can't believe he did it from 40 yards with a handgun. I should take the day off and go practice :s0112:

I dunno, the range seems more believable than the time, everyone said 10 shots, 8 hits, 15 seconds. I'm sure it was right about that, but that still sounds a little tight. I shoot at 25-100 yards a lot, mostly because there's steel targets all over my range. It's just a matter of practice.

... 10 shots, 8 hits, 15 seconds ... It's just a matter of practice.
I read a story on the internet about this young man. He says he learned to shoot under the tutelage of his grandfather. I'll hazard the guess his grandad was in World War Two or in Korea. I'm just happy he ended the criminal careers of the perps. Would that any subsequent events be so effectively stopped in the same manner as was this one...

I read a story on the internet about this young man. He says he learned to shoot under the tutelage of his grandfather. I'll hazard the guess his grandad was in World War Two or in Korea. I'm just happy he ended the criminal careers of the perps. Would that any subsequent events be so effectively stopped in the same manner as was this one...
22? Hard Gen Z, Grand-dad was barely old enough to be a drummer boy for WW2, probably vietnam if anything. Came home started a family, found a job as a cop...

I read that the mall as a "No firearms policy". Watch some ignorant SOB will get the HERO ticketed for breaking the policy.
The HERO had his gun taken and put into cuffs until his side was verified. No mention if the cops kept his gun. They do where I live.

Just like all the other "signs" no real teeth.

"And I made up my own little sign
I said, "Thank you, Lord, for thinkin' 'bout me
I'm alive and doin' fine"
borrowed from the 5 man electric band

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top