Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

AR57 Auto BCG...

Reactions
I am in need of an AR57 Auto BCG. For those who don't know what an AR57 is, it is an AR platform rifle chambered in 5.7x28 that uses PS90 magazines. It ejects the spent brass down where an AR-15 magazine would be (people modify AR magazines to catch the spent brass). Most of the rifles shipped with the semi auto BCG. If anyone has one of these they want to part with, or know where I can find one, let me know. Thanks.

Reactions
I am in need of an AR57 Auto BCG. For those who don't know what an AR57 is, it is an AR platform rifle chambered in 5.7x28 that uses PS90 magazines. It ejects the spent brass down where an AR-15 magazine would be (people modify AR magazines to catch the spent brass). Most of the rifles shipped with the semi auto BCG. If anyone has one of these they want to part with, or know where I can find one, let me know. Thanks.
There's one on Armslist Easiest way to see it is to visit www.armslist.com
and type AR57 in the [search listings] box--the guy is getting desperate, he's already posted it like 4 times

Last edited:
Reactions
I'm not getting any hits ANY WHERE on it, other then a few places with Semi Auto BCG's I cant even find any references to a Auto BCG or photos to see what i'm looking for! Sorry, Wish I could be more help!

Maybe pop on over to the Parent Sight North West Firearms and ask there, with over 40,000 members, it's a much larger collection of info, maybe some one knows something there? Worth a shot!

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk