JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have to find a new home for my little take down M4 survival rifle. It was issued to pilots towards the end of WW2 as a hunting rifle. It was never intended to be a defensive, or offensive weapon but was issued fmj ammo to comply with Geneva convention regulations. It is a very nice, looks to be un-fired condition, WW2 H&R M4 survival rifle. These are Very scarce and collectable rifles and value seems to be going nowhere but up. The original sight blade (included) has been removed and another has been welded to a muzzle brake that has been pinned to the barrel bringing the overall barrel length 16" thereby making it fully transferable without needed to go through the ATF registration and fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and I will ship it directly to your FFL with any service you prefer. Contact me with any questions. These are a must have for any history buff, WW2 collector, or any fire arm investor.

Hello, I realize now that I hadn't included a price. Thanks for letting me know. I have it up on a few sites listed for $1650.00 I've done as much research as I can do on it and I haven't found any that have sold in years. The ones that I have seen have gone from $1000 to $2400. The are sweet little riffles for sure. I've never shot this one. It's been in my dad's collection since long before I was born in '77. I want it to go to someone else who can appreciate it. The pictures don't show it but it has one magazine. I do need the cash but I'm flexible on the price and I'm always interested in barter. Thanks for the interest and bringing that to my attention.
Best regards,
Matt-

I have to find a new home for my little take down M4 survival rifle. It was issued to pilots towards the end of WW2 as a hunting rifle. It was never intended to be a defensive, or offensive weapon but was issued fmj ammo to comply with Geneva convention regulations. It is a very nice, looks to be un-fired condition, WW2 H&R M4 survival rifle. These are Very scarce and collectable rifles and value seems to be going nowhere but up. The original sight blade (included) has been removed and another has been welded to a muzzle brake that has been pinned to the barrel bringing the overall barrel length 16" thereby making it fully transferable without needed to go through the ATF registration and fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and I will ship it directly to your FFL with any service you prefer. Contact me with any questions. These are a must have for any history buff, WW2 collector, or any fire arm investor.
:s0122:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top