JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe I know why the kid shot-up the bank in Louisville, KY. I read a bit about this turd: Seems he was very-highly educated in Finance, Business Management and all those college majors you study when you want a career in the financial world. He had his bachelor's degree in at least one financial discipline (maybe two), and graduate degrees in a few others. He was certainly qualified to work in a bank. Seems to me he wasn't too qualified to live in a world where you don't always get what you want. He was facing termination, I assume for not being "personal enough" to work with customers and his co-workers on a daily basis. I'm speculating he had hammered into his head that "this is the way it's done" by his many professors in school. The bank may have wavered from those teachings, and the kid couldn't psychologically handle the difference between theory and practice. That inability to deal with book-learnin' versus The Real World created a great deal of stress in the kid, who was 25 years of age. Yes, he was an "adult" but no; he had never "grown-up and matured." That's it: He threw a temper tantrum-- like does a five year-old. His inability to control his temper and his inability to understand that Life ain't always fair lead to the deaths of five innocent people and injuries to nine more.

So what's the solution? Ban guns! It works every time, y'know...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top