JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got lucky around the 7-8 of Feb I got into the reservation cue and got an appointment. Lots of my friends have not been so lucky.

About an hour arrived at 1:30 for a 1:45 appointment. 6 times from 6 different people, shot 1 or 2?

Lots of signage about not taking pictures.
6 lanes of cars 20 or so deep,
step one ID verification. You sign electronically 3 things one I found disturbing, the shot is free, complication will be billed to your insurance. They verify your drivers license information. They loged me in for the second shot in March.

Step 2 shot they gave me a post-it note with the time of the shot and when I could be released

Step 3 wait under the cananpy with the sun beating down. ( I was directed to the west side) This will NOT be a pleasant experence in a couple of months

Then drive around in semi circles until I finally escaped. At least Banner has the cars coming in on one street and exiting on another.

About an hour total time.
So far so good, I generally do not have reactions to vaccines.

My 80 year old parents finally got their first shots last week, both are feeling sick & weak. My mom was barely able to walk her dog today.

If even after you are vaccinated you are still required to wear a mask or two & social distance, what's the point?

I had night sweats last night, am tired this morning so moving slowly. I received the moderna vaccine.

My understanding is after the 2nd shot plus 2 weeks masks will not be required.
I laughed my bubblegum off when they came out with the two mask concept. That was some idiot having his 11 minutes of fame.
I worked at a mine where they came up with the concept that we as electricians needed to wear masks. I went to my Dr and had him write an letter prohibiting me from wearing said device. My job site was 7000 feet up wearing a mask and being an asthmatic was not a good recipe. I relented and said I would wear a SCUBA. Those have a full face mask and are pressurized.

We have politicians making medical decisions and we have medical professionals following the money. Starts with an F.

Correct me if im wrong but the covid "vaccine" is the first of its kind. Its an mRNA vaccine that changes your DNA to insert covid in there in an attempt to make you immune to it. Its never been done successfully before. Its laughable that the entire world was disrupted over a cold/flu with a 97%-99.75% chance of survival.

Last Edited:
Tomatoes were considered poison at one time.
I had the flu so bad I was in bed for 10 days one year. I have been getting a shot ever since.
Time will tell if I become a robot for the masters.

Had the second shot same nonsense only now they wanted Moderna or Pfizer. No ill effects at all.
They will be closing the drive through down because of the heat. I believe they are a bit early it is not that hot yet.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top