Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Potential Issue What do you mean I don't have permission to add brands to the reviews section??

Joe Link

Reactions
We haven't enabled that feature yet, still working out how we want it to function :D

Out of curiosity, how were you trying to add a brand?

OP
1971Chevelle
Reactions
You mean like saying the pistol you may have reviewed was made by SIG, Springfield or Ruger? That kind of "brand?"
When you go to that page, there is a button that says "+Add Brand..." We should be able to add a brand and then give a review on it. Not just for firearms, as there are many other manufacturers who make parts, accessories, etc. for firearms.

Make sure you are logged in when you click on the link, or you won't see the "+Add Brand..." button:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper
  • Clark County Shooting Complex
    5.00 star(s)
    I like the range, the staff is friendly and helpful. I wish they were open on Mondays, especially those holiday Mondays. I have been to our other...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I drove up there from Chandler to get what I needed. Simple layout, products on shelves, no BS marketing fluff or decorations or signage. No...
    • MadDuner

ONLINE NOW

No members online now.