JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
We haven't enabled that feature yet, still working out how we want it to function :D

Out of curiosity, how were you trying to add a brand?

Upvote 0
Man movies yes. Stop PM'ing me about your Hallmark & LMN movies...you're freaking me out. :p

I don't even know what LMN and Hallmark movies are,...............................
Now your freaking me out!
If it's not an Arnold, Sly, Wayne, Norris, or any of the other manly men movies, I Ain't gonna be watchin it!

Upvote 0
You mean like saying the pistol you may have reviewed was made by SIG, Springfield or Ruger? That kind of "brand?"

When you go to that page, there is a button that says "+Add Brand..." We should be able to add a brand and then give a review on it. Not just for firearms, as there are many other manufacturers who make parts, accessories, etc. for firearms.

Make sure you are logged in when you click on the link, or you won't see the "+Add Brand..." button:

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top