JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually closed my Wells Fargo business checking account a few years ago, because I don't like all the 'illegal alien' banking posters they like to post in their bank branches. I also didn't like seeing their deposit slips in english & spanish and I pointed that out to them several times before I closed my account there. I think it's nice that Wells is 'standing up' to these leftist interests, but the reality is that Wells is in it for the money & they don't likely need my cheering them on to help.

When are all these businesses going to learn that picking a side simply hurts them - because making any statement means they just pissed off 50% of their customers. We have all become polarized. The teachers union trying to flex their muscles is pretty stupid. More proof that the teachers union is simply a leftist organization - who's main goal is to brainwash every student in America to turn them into good little leftist sheeples.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top