JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually closed my Wells Fargo business checking account a few years ago, because I don't like all the 'illegal alien' banking posters they like to post in their bank branches. I also didn't like seeing their deposit slips in english & spanish and I pointed that out to them several times before I closed my account there. I think it's nice that Wells is 'standing up' to these leftist interests, but the reality is that Wells is in it for the money & they don't likely need my cheering them on to help.

When are all these businesses going to learn that picking a side simply hurts them - because making any statement means they just pissed off 50% of their customers. We have all become polarized. The teachers union trying to flex their muscles is pretty stupid. More proof that the teachers union is simply a leftist organization - who's main goal is to brainwash every student in America to turn them into good little leftist sheeples.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top