Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

VZ 58 ak style rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39
City
Prescott Valley
State
Arizona
Excellent condition VZ 58, (VZ2008) Century Import, 7.62x39, piston driven. Folding stock and correct fixed stock, 8 30rd magazines, spare piston and recoil spring. Original slant brake, and compensated brake.
Not looking for trades. Must be AZ eligible
$700.00

IMG_3047.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Reactions
Excellent condition VZ 58, (VZ2008) Century Import, 7.62x39, piston driven. Folding stock and correct fixed stock, 8 30rd magazines, spare piston and recoil spring. Original slant brake, and compensated brake.
Not looking for trades. Must be AZ eligible
$1000.00

View attachment 4971
Mike did you pick up the fixed stock separately? If so were? I have only found them located in former Comm Block countries and I'm reluctant to give them my Credit Card

Reactions
The Century reworked vz-2008 is practically the only thing Century marketed that is worth the money. The vz-58 is rated a difficult build and century needed to contract with some real gunsmiths for the job. I still prefer the CzechpointUSA version myself, having owned two, but the price tag keeps creeping up. I see you have the original beaver barf furniture - if someone bought this and wanted to, CzechpointUSA does occasionally have runs of really nice walnut furniture as well. The vz-58 has NOTHING in common with the AKM rifles, except caliber. Mags will NOT interchange. However, the vz-58 IS everything the AK wished it could be. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper
  • Clark County Shooting Complex
    5.00 star(s)
    I like the range, the staff is friendly and helpful. I wish they were open on Mondays, especially those holiday Mondays. I have been to our other...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I drove up there from Chandler to get what I needed. Simple layout, products on shelves, no BS marketing fluff or decorations or signage. No...
    • MadDuner