JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39
City
Prescott Valley
State
Arizona
Excellent condition VZ 58, (VZ2008) Century Import, 7.62x39, piston driven. Folding stock and correct fixed stock, 8 30rd magazines, spare piston and recoil spring. Original slant brake, and compensated brake.
Not looking for trades. Must be AZ eligible
$700.00

IMG_3047.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Excellent condition VZ 58, (VZ2008) Century Import, 7.62x39, piston driven. Folding stock and correct fixed stock, 8 30rd magazines, spare piston and recoil spring. Original slant brake, and compensated brake.
Not looking for trades. Must be AZ eligible
$1000.00

View attachment 4971
Mike did you pick up the fixed stock separately? If so were? I have only found them located in former Comm Block countries and I'm reluctant to give them my Credit Card

The Century reworked vz-2008 is practically the only thing Century marketed that is worth the money. The vz-58 is rated a difficult build and century needed to contract with some real gunsmiths for the job. I still prefer the CzechpointUSA version myself, having owned two, but the price tag keeps creeping up. I see you have the original beaver barf furniture - if someone bought this and wanted to, CzechpointUSA does occasionally have runs of really nice walnut furniture as well. The vz-58 has NOTHING in common with the AKM rifles, except caliber. Mags will NOT interchange. However, the vz-58 IS everything the AK wished it could be. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top