JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I often wonder why when community leader(s) proposes such measures why somebody doesn't hand them a locked blue gun [with key] and say, you are about to be physically attacked, please defend yourself!

As for preventing suicide, uh er, hand the locked blue gun and paperclip/bobbie pin, etc., or a pair of lineman's pliers to the proposer and say your depressed, see if this stops you!

I often wonder why with gun safes being so prevalent and many that cost less than $600 why more gun owners refuse to use them--It's not like anybody wants to have their property stolen, right?

I have two guns in my pockets, the rest are locked up in a safe
I don't see why everyone doesn't want to do that

Then again I can't guess why with mass shooters all going off their ssri meds and killing innocent people, why aren't these medicines banned? Same with the medicines you see that in the 'A' section of the newspaper with the lawyers suing for death or injury-

Apparently the millions it costs Big Pharma for these lawsuits is less than the rewards they reap while selling & killing Us with this c rap

Last Edited:
I live in Nevada; I am unaware if we have a law like this in our Revised Statutes or not. Even if we do, the lock that comes with any firearm I might buy would still go directly into the trash at the very first opportunity. I do not need government to tell me to be safe with my guns. Period.

I live in Nevada; I am unaware if we have a law like this in our Revised Statutes or not. Even if we do, the lock that comes with any firearm I might buy would still go directly into the trash at the very first opportunity. I do not need government to tell me to be safe with my guns. Period.

OMG don't throw them out, don't you know that gun is worth more $$$ if you sell it with the box & all of it's accessories?:D

OMG don't throw them out, don't you know that gun is worth more $$$ if you sell it with the box & all of it's accessories?:D
1) I throw away only the trigger lock. 2) I do not sell my guns. The last I sold (around ten years ago) were two that used 17HMR ammo. I came to the conclusion that the ammo was more expensive to buy than was .223 to reload.

i have come to the colousion that they can make as many laws as they like.i for one will not comply with any that i think goes against the constitution of the UNITED STATES.until the law works the same for everyone and hillery is swinging from the washington monument by the neck i see know justice for anyone just kangarou courts and corrupt judges that think they can make laws as they wish.puck them.

Statistics show that locking up your weapons makes it more dangerous for the owner as it makes it more difficult to deploy the weapon to defend themselves. Another example of how more gun laws do not work.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top