JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone pass on to Tom, his tarnished image from recent alleged sexual improprieties will not be helped by climbing on the 'OMGoodness firearms are evil' bandwagon!

Come on Tom, get over yourself and go sit in the corner like others of your ilk who have abused your position in life.

One can only hope that this 'crusade' works out as well as the one the Christians tried on Islam back in the day. We are still suffering for that one.

A shooting where the left can not scream about black rifles? Christ that has to piss them off.
I have said in public for a long time there are better weapons to use if this is your intent. Has anyone noticed how Las Vegas as gone off the radar now that it was proven there were no Class 3 weapons. There are crazy semi stable people everywhere. Hence the reason to carry.
Brokaw has lapsed into a news commentator instead of a news reporter. Like he really knows how to fix the world issues. I for one am sick of the commentator's of the world always negative report cause it does not agree with their idea of a utopia. They call it a Democracy, not do it your way.

A shooting where the left can not scream about black rifles? Christ that has to piss them off.
I have said in public for a long time there are better weapons to use if this is your intent. Has anyone noticed how Las Vegas as gone off the radar now that it was proven there were no Class 3 weapons. There are crazy semi stable people everywhere. Hence the reason to carry.
Brokaw has lapsed into a news commentator instead of a news reporter. Like he really knows how to fix the world issues. I for one am sick of the commentator's of the world always negative report cause it does not agree with their idea of a utopia. They call it a Democracy, not do it your way.

remember the newspaper murders were done with a shotgun!!

Brokaw has no more credibility. Was he not caught-up in all this krapp about newsmen and big-time Hollyweird movie producers doing a bit too much fooling-around with young and pretty women?

A shooting after which the left cannot scream about black rifles?
Yeah; the shooter used a simple pump-action shotgun. Americans have been able to buy those for maybe a hundred years. Question now is, Did the shotgun have two (protruding) pistol grips? Per the noted firearms expert David (maybe it's Eric?) Swalwell (D-Kalifonia), it is the protruding pistol grip that makes a shoulder-fired weapon exponentially more dangerous than a shoulder-fired firearm sans the protruding pistol grip. To wit, a bolt-action rifle in an aluminum chassis is doubly, triply-- even quadruply more dangerous than a Model 70 in a wood stock. It's all in that evil, protruding pistol grip. Psychiatrists the world over have determined, after decades of study involving tens and tens of thousands of men, that the protruding pistol grip has an inherent power to take control of a sane man's mind and transform him into a deranged, psychopathic, maniacal, screaming, remorseless murderer.

And Swalwell is not alone. Feinswine is right in there, too. For that wrinkled, angry old bravo-itch, it's the ventilated barrel shroud. Ever notice not a single one of these anti-firearm alpha-hotels ever considers the mental state of the criminal who commits the crime? That's because liberalism never assigns responsibility to the person. Liberalism always assigns responsibility to someone else or to something other than to he who actually did it. This is the cowardice of liberalism. It's liberalism running away from truth. If they ever stopped to think about it, I have to wonder if liberals are ashamed of their mass cowardice and self-imposed, group-think stupidity. Probably not; they're too stupid to look at themselves in such a light...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top