JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yet another flawed report, surely to be used by the anti-gunners to invoke fear and have the masses demand that we 'do something' when there never was a crisis to begin with.

We know they cheat. We know they will lie making up 'facts' as they go. We know they haven't the slightest clue on the Constitution and the Dick Act of 1913. As a matter of fact if these idiots had even the slightest clue they wouldn't give genocide such a good name. Here are some real facts:
Australia after the gun ban:
Murders committed with guns increased by 19%.
Home invasions increased by 21%.
Assaults committed with guns increased by 28%.
Armed robberies skyrocketed with an increase of 69%.
If you want a gun you can pick up a cheap pistol that flood the country from China and toss it when you're through with it

Israel has made it easier to arm it's citizens to the point they have a Youtube video making it a simple task. After the first school shooting they armed their teachers. Since then there has been only 2 killed in school shootings, both were the bad guy.

Iraq has just passed laws that allow a citizen to own weapons for protection. No longer are they restricted from military type weapons.

London had 3 stabbings in a half an hour last week. Cops run with the rest when ever a Mooslum gets behind the wheel. Great Britain both cops and citizens want their firearms and the right to defend them self back. from criminals and crazed Mooslum immigrants who have terrorized the nation.

But in America we have Democrat 'Mooslims of a different kind with the same inbreeding'. Their answer to the killing sprees in Gun Free Zones, more Gun Free Zones. Ban them is their cry. The Million Moron March giving their uneducated, factless opinion. Just for the media they will show a few tears of despair along the way. They only want to rid the nation of the fear making government their shining night light of just cause. Why? Just cause they're to stupid to do anything else.

Million Moron March put your combined IQ together and answer a question.

We aren't British or Australians but Americans and the freest people on this Earth. So who is going to disarm 180 million people holding over 400 million firearms and billions of rounds of ammunition? If you remove the requirement to have a pair these is only one group up to that task, No not the UN, they wouldn't last the weekend. It can only be a group deserving this type of job, true heros in their own mind, what little there is of it. That one group is the Million Moron March who with a lot of help from Satan himself just might turn it into a three day weekend.

Just ask one of these leftist to state his stance against the Second Amendment. You will get a blank look and at best they will pick their nose with some drooling. What more can you want from these morons? They voted for hillary and even after beating our self in the head with a 64 oz. ball peen hammer till reaching grey matter we still couldn't understand their reasons as they have none, zip, zilch.zero, NOTHING. To get their gun ban they also fail to see the 11 million Super Gun Owners. A scare word given to the ones of us owning 10 guns or more. Maybe it should be a scare word as an 11 man army is 6 times as large as the largest on Earth and I know there is not one that would turn those weapons over to anyone.That weekend will come sooner or later followed by two months of stinch from their rotting corpse. God bless America

Last Edited:
I gave a half-hearted attempt to read the article; just couldn't force myself through it. Ask yourself: If you're reading pure bullschumer, why put forth the effort?

I always read as many different sources as possible. It helps me understand the situation better.
Granted fertilizer is just that, I found a news source from Germany called DW. Unlike the snivelers at the BBC, they present the story from their point of view. I used to read Al Jazeera just for fun, cause you knew where they stood. But the english feed lost them tons of money and they quit supporting it.

I used to read Al Jazeera just for fun, 'cause you knew where they stood. But the English feed lost them tons of money, and they quit supporting it.
I remember that. Algore had bought into Al-Jazeera, then he lost his assets when the English version went around the u-bend. Couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving...

I would read that as "No, we didn't have any incidents."
That, or no one wanted to put his name on the survey. Or no one was charged with the task of completing it and submitting it as an aggregate answer by all personnel where the survey was conducted. Or, the potential respondents just decided not to complete the survey because to do so would have taken away the personal time of someone, somewhere, in the district's various schools. Bureaucracy is a monument to inefficiency. They stifle the energetic, intelligent and industrious... while providing highly effective camouflage for the useless, lazy, unmotivated and stupid.

That, or no one wanted to put his name on the survey. Or no one was charged with the task of completing it and submitting it as an aggregate answer by all personnel where the survey was conducted. Or, the potential respondents just decided not to complete the survey because to do so would have taken away the personal time of someone, somewhere, in the district's various schools. Bureaucracy is a monument to inefficiency. They stifle the energetic, intelligent and industrious... while providing highly effective camouflage for the useless, lazy, unmotivated and stupid.
And these are the folks who held parents hostage and extorted a 20% raise for themselves here in AZ. One of them tries to something good and gets slapped down for it.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top