JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is after I put in some LED lights. Sorry for the sideways picture

safe_lights2.JPG

Hell ya!! I love the swing out rack option. Wish to god I would have went that way. Maybe on the third safe LOL
Yeah it was a super cool option and I am glad I went with it. The LED lighting I did myself and work with a motion sensor so they kick on when the door opens and turn off automatically a couple minutes after the door closes and no more motion is detected.

While the insides are confidential, I will say this was absolutely hard to move into its resting place. I was sure glad when those 6 concrete anchors went into the floor using 1/2" bolts. That was a relief. This will sell with the house if and when we move. I'm not moving it again. Nope.... ain't happening.

Not the lightest but not the heaviest, 800# empty weight.

While the insides are confidential, I will say this was absolutely hard to move into its resting place. I was sure glad when those 6 concrete anchors went into the floor using 1/2" bolts. That was a relief. This will sell with the house if and when we move. I'm not moving it again. Nope.... ain't happening.

Not the lightest but not the heaviest, 800# empty weight.

View attachment 3140

Mine isn't nearly that big and even I'm considering leaving it here when I eventually move :D

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top