Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show your safes!

Reactions
Hell ya!! I love the swing out rack option. Wish to god I would have went that way. Maybe on the third safe LOL
Yeah it was a super cool option and I am glad I went with it. The LED lighting I did myself and work with a motion sensor so they kick on when the door opens and turn off automatically a couple minutes after the door closes and no more motion is detected.

11Charlie

Staff Member
Reactions
I have the lights as well but that swing option is just the bomb. Way easier to access your rifles instead of digging in the safe.

Dyjital

Staff Member
Reactions
While the insides are confidential, I will say this was absolutely hard to move into its resting place. I was sure glad when those 6 concrete anchors went into the floor using 1/2" bolts. That was a relief. This will sell with the house if and when we move. I'm not moving it again. Nope.... ain't happening.

Not the lightest but not the heaviest, 800# empty weight.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Staff Member
Reactions
While the insides are confidential, I will say this was absolutely hard to move into its resting place. I was sure glad when those 6 concrete anchors went into the floor using 1/2" bolts. That was a relief. This will sell with the house if and when we move. I'm not moving it again. Nope.... ain't happening.

Not the lightest but not the heaviest, 800# empty weight.

View attachment 3140
Mine isn't nearly that big and even I'm considering leaving it here when I eventually move :D

Reactions
Where do your safe queens live? Let's see some photos.
On the floor in my bedroom closet. Each one I might have is cased, so they are not banging against each other. I live upstairs, so dragging a half-ton safe up a staircase is a non-starter and a non-happener.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph