JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All guns that are not being used or carried should be locked up.
A kid/criminal should not be able to throw a rock through your window, and be able to crawl inside your home/car & steal your gun.

Please folks, make it a little harder than that to steal your weapons

All guns that are not being used or carried should be locked up.
A kid/criminal should not be able to throw a rock through your window, and be able to crawl inside your home/car & steal your gun.

Please folks, make it a little harder than that to steal your weapons

you obviously missed the point, whats that got to do with foster kids?

My own limited knowledge of kids in the foster system is that most of them have mental problems.[ mostly caused by the parents that they were taken away from]. At least here in CA they only take kids from the most horrible homes. And Yes the foster homes have to lock up everything! Both for the kids safety and their own! DR

Wow, dangerranger, congratulations on a post that provides insight to the topic. I understand the basic premise much better now. Obviously from this information it makes much more sense. Considering the fact that most of the shooting by kids have been perpetrated by kids with mental issues, some from natural parents, others with foster or surrogate parents, it makes sense to limit access to firearms. There's just too much history to not support the effort.

If parents want their foster kids to be exposed to firearms, they can unlock them as needed, do what they want to, then return to security. If they feel so inclined they can carry in house if they're so concerned about home defense. These are rational accommodations to that kind of law.

BTW, I don't generally much care about what Commiefornia does and less about their laws, but this was apparently done before Governor Moonbeam took over power again. This has a modicum of common sense attached to it.

How bout should Arizona foster parents teach their children the safety and operation of firearms so if they find some yahoo's firearm they won't shoot them self or another?

How bout should Arizona foster parents teach their children the safety and operation of firearms so if they find some yahoo's firearm they won't shoot them self or another?

The punk who shot up the school in CT apparently got that kind of training from his mother, who, after he SNAPPED, died from a gunshot from her well trained son, didn't she? Young kids react to odd and unusual stimuli, among them bullying, ostracisation, acne, opposite sex rejection, etc. Their minds are not capable of handling the hormonal imbalances and pressures they face daily in many cases.

Why take the chance of releasing another Jared Lockner on society? Better safe and in a safe.

I M H O

How 'bout should Arizona foster parents teach their children the safety and operation of firearms so if they find some yahoo's firearm, they won't shoot themself or another?
Oh, no! Can't do that! That would expand the "gun culture" that is costing the lives of several billion American high school students every year. Better that young kids be taught to fear guns, so that such a learned fear mutates into an unfounded hatred once the kids are old enough to vote...

Oh, no! Can't do that! That would expand the "gun culture" that is costing the lives of several billion American high school students every year. Better that young kids be taught to fear guns, so that such a learned fear mutates into an unfounded hatred once the kids are old enough to vote...

Well then I should turn myself in to CPS.
My kids and I were in our backyard shooting their BB guns and one of their friends came by. I let him shoot a few BB's His mother flipped out. How dare I let her son fire a weapon. I gave her my opinion and that was it. I wonder what she would have done when I loaded up a bunch of rounds with wax and primers and my kids were shooting my Mac in the backyard?

My own limited knowledge of kids in the foster system is that most of them have mental problems.[ mostly caused by the parents that they were taken away from]. At least here in CA they only take kids from the most horrible homes. And Yes the foster homes have to lock up everything! Both for the kids safety and their own! DR

Ya I would say your knowledge is extremely limited on the subject if you state "most of them have mental problems." Really?

Further, children are not take from the "most horrible homes" they can find themselves in foster care for a myriad of reasons.

The punk who shot up the school in CT apparently got that kind of training from his mother, who, after he SNAPPED, died from a gunshot from her well trained son, didn't she? Young kids react to odd and unusual stimuli, among them bullying, ostracisation, acne, opposite sex rejection, etc. Their minds are not capable of handling the hormonal imbalances and pressures they face daily in many cases.

Why take the chance of releasing another Jared Lockner on society? Better safe and in a safe.

I M H O
I'm sure all those cops waiting outside had more training than that piece of crap. I bet those FBI agents that were warned many times about this loose canon were trained to spot someone as deranged as this idiot So what are you saying, we should not teach our children the safety and use of firearms but allow the schools to do it? Are you sure you support the Second Amendment and our founders or are you a plant taking names and numbers? I don't recall any hormonal imbalance setting me or anyone else off while I was in school. Speak of your own kids. There is nothing wrong with mine.

I M H O

Alas further misinformation on Lanza's mental disorder(s) as well as Lockner's.

Don't you understand, the tale tell signs of these and the other youthful killers' mental health instability was noticed yet absolutely ignored by LEs, educators, and their caregivers.

I mean really, let's chat about the individual who claimed taylor swift was following him, then went the the White House and got arrested & had his firearms taken away (later given to his father who returned them to his son) so his butt naked son could shoot up a waffle house. Let's see, LEs involved in this individual's life for last 3 years and they still let him go to wreak havoc yet again!

. . . later given to his father, who returned them to his son...
I cannot even begin to understand why a father would return his son's firearms to him after those firearms were taken from the son by the law. The kid, if I remember, is something like 28. That means the dad is probably 56, let us say. That means the dad was born in the early 1960s. Means the dad was a teenager in the late 1970s, and a young adult in the middle 1980s. Those are the years during which liberalism really began to corrode American society. It began with those "Baby On Board" stickers for the rear windows of cars and minivans-- around 1984. Those were the years when it was widely believed that ko-cain was innocuous. I was in school at the time, and had no time to pursue becoming a brain-dead smear of worthlessness at the end of a rolled-up hundred-dollar bill.

Back to the dad. The dad ought to be included in the prosecution as an accessory to the murders. I'm sure the law can find some sort of definition as to the culpability of the man. "Involuntary accessory" or "unknowing accessory." Something like that. The kid wasn't tried and convicted following the seizure of his guns, so the dad can't be charged with supplying firearms to a criminal. At least I'd not so think. In any event, four are dead because the father failed in his duty to be a father. No "real dad" would give seized firearms back to his son after why the kid had his taken.

I cannot even begin to understand why a father would return his son's firearms to him after those firearms were taken from the son by the law. The kid, if I remember, is something like 28. That means the dad is probably 56, let us say. That means the dad was born in the early 1960s. Means the dad was a teenager in the late 1970s, and a young adult in the middle 1980s. Those are the years during which liberalism really began to corrode American society. It began with those "Baby On Board" stickers for the rear windows of cars and minivans-- around 1984. Those were the years when it was widely believed that ko-cain was innocuous. I was in school at the time, and had no time to pursue becoming a brain-dead smear of worthlessness at the end of a rolled-up hundred-dollar bill.

Back to the dad. The dad ought to be included in the prosecution as an accessory to the murders. I'm sure the law can find some sort of definition as to the culpability of the man. "Involuntary accessory" or "unknowing accessory." Something like that. The kid wasn't tried and convicted following the seizure of his guns, so the dad can't be charged with supplying firearms to a criminal. At least I'd not so think. In any event, four are dead because the father failed in his duty to be a father. No "real dad" would give seized firearms back to his son after why the kid had his taken.

Well after reading your first paragraph, I do believe you have a future in writing - fictional nonsense!

As for your commentary in the second, noticed you failed to condemn the nice DC LEs, federal & local, for not pursuing prosecution for the then 28yo foray at the white house last year which would have precluded the release of the lad's firearm to anyone as they would have remained as evidence forever.

You also neglected to raise the issue about the lad's delusional paranoia behaviour regarding taylor swift following him, hacking his phone and netflick system and the LEs not doing a thing to get him assistance from the local mental health community, oh wait, OMGoodness, shades of Cruz, Holmes, Roof, Kelly, Cho, and the list of those allegedly perpetrating these killings goes on.

Yet, none received appropriate mental health oversight from their caregivers nor their communities!

Well then I should turn myself in to CPS.
My kids and I were in our backyard shooting their BB guns and one of their friends came by. I let him shoot a few BB's His mother flipped out. How dare I let her son fire a weapon. I gave her my opinion and that was it. I wonder what she would have done when I loaded up a bunch of rounds with wax and primers and my kids were shooting my Mac in the backyard?

Prolly call popo and try to get you swatted:eek::eek:

I'm sure all those cops waiting outside had more training than that piece of crap. I bet those FBI agents that were warned many times about this loose canon were trained to spot someone as deranged as this idiot So what are you saying, we should not teach our children the safety and use of firearms but allow the schools to do it? Are you sure you support the Second Amendment and our founders or are you a plant taking names and numbers? I don't recall any hormonal imbalance setting me or anyone else off while I was in school. Speak of your own kids. There is nothing wrong with mine.

I am convinced the FBI aren't doing much to stop these gun rampages and in fact are doing whatever they can to actually encourage them, as a service to the globalist gun haters

Stop playing the fool. Are you afraid the cops are looking for you? I fully support the 2A, and I also favor COMMON SENSE. If you could comprehend, where did I say to let the schools DO IT, OR are you just trying to start a stupid argument. My kids are just fine, whacko, stop casting aspersions and being a rabble rouser, just to prove some ridiculous point.

Or are you a liberal plant trying to cause problems with your fantasy interpretations?

Not surprised you don't remember any hormonal imbalance, someone going thru it usually doesn't. And if your kids are like you, i'd be watchful.

Well after reading your first paragraph, I do believe you have a future in writing-- fictional nonsense!
Yet, none received appropriate mental health oversight from their caregivers nor their communities!
I could hardly care, anymore, mr. wabbit. Discussing with you the issues we see on this site holds no more interest for me. Per discussions with others, I have no problem.

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top