JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it interesting that gun banners are crying their crocodile tears about the 30,000 people killed by firearms last year--but where were those tears when planned parenthood offed 50 million+ babies? Where were those tears when almost 500,000 folks died from tobacco last year??
I hear more people die riding bicycles than are killed by gun violence, where are the calls for making bicycles illegal, since they are human-killing machines?:eek::eek:

I find it interesting that gun banners are crying their crocodile tears about the 30,000 people killed by firearms last year--but where were those tears when planned parenthood offed 50 million+ babies? Where were those tears when almost 500,000 folks died from tobacco last year??
I hear more people die riding bicycles than are killed by gun violence, where are the calls for making bicycles illegal, since they are human-killing machines?:eek::eek:

billdeserthill, do you have a cite for your claim 30k died by firearms?

cdc & fbi seem to believe only 12k +/- firearm related homicides occurred in 2015! FastStats
  • (oh the use of the word 'about' is quite a stretch from 12k to 30k)
seems in 2014 there were 652k abortions performed down 2% from 2013. Abortion | Data and Statistics | Reproductive Health | CDC

absolutely nobody in this country has died from tabacco!!

you or anyone throwing unsubstantiated crap statistics about willy nelly is worse than the anti-gun minions for goodness sake, as it minimized, hell the practice flat out negates your message completely!

billdeserthill, do you have a cite for your claim 30k died by firearms?

cdc & fbi seem to believe only 12k +/- firearm related homicides occurred in 2015! FastStats
  • (oh the use of the word 'about' is quite a stretch from 12k to 30k)
seems in 2014 there were 652k abortions performed down 2% from 2013. Abortion | Data and Statistics | Reproductive Health | CDC

absolutely nobody in this country has died from tabacco!!

you or anyone throwing unsubstantiated crap statistics about willy nelly is worse than the anti-gun minions for goodness sake, as it minimized, hell the practice flat out negates your message completely!

Actually I just used the same numbers libs were tossing around, otherwise they are easily confused--You may find more meaning within a message if you try to not gut it. Also You were the one who misspelled 'tabaccy' not I

Actually I just used the same numbers libs were tossing around, otherwise they are easily confused--You may find more meaning within a message if you try to not gut it. Also You were the one who misspelled 'tabaccy' (SIC) not I

rof...bill you grossly misuse data on a national forum which completely negates your message and you resort to an ineffective attempt at deflection over your perception of a misspelled word...

so bill, when someone uses elementary playground taunts to insult you do you lower your standard and hurl back the same reference of taunts? sorry bill, using the same data sets others push, which you know are erroneous, lowers your message down to their level and does absolutely nothing except give credence to their erroneous message.

truly, truly phasinating bill...

rof...bill you grossly misuse data on a national forum which completely negates your message and you resort to an ineffective attempt at deflection over your perception of a misspelled word...

so bill, when someone uses elementary playground taunts to insult you do you lower your standard and hurl back the same reference of taunts? sorry bill, using the same data sets others push, which you know are erroneous, lowers your message down to their level and does absolutely nothing except give credence to their erroneous message.

truly, truly phasinating bill...

I can't say I recall ever having anyone on the playground hurl insults at me, so I guess I can't help you there
I'm sure harassing me is a great idea, no point in spending this time educating gun banners, huh?

Last Edited:
We are all on the same side here guys!o_O
seems like somebody is on a different page, doesn't it?

Back on topic, who is the sick SOB that would modify that sign? That must be some mentally handicapped progressive libtard who thinks he's making a point. The shock value alone should turn people's stomachs.

But I guess it takes all kinds?

Didn't see any comments from BILLDESERTHILL before your tirade

Could it be that youre rambling on about a different thread?

nope, does this help targetshooter...

We are all on the same side here guys!o_O

Actually I just used the same numbers libs were tossing around, otherwise they are easily confused--You may find more meaning within a message if you try to not gut it. Also You were the one who misspelled 'tabaccy' not I

absolutely we are SKrueger, but as stated, misinformation spewed like it is the gospel doesn't advance a darn thing for 'our side' and makes us appear worse than the anti's who grossly misrepresent facts and present hyperbole in an effort to discredit our message to our citizens

nope, does this help targetshooter...

absolutely we are SKrueger, but as stated, misinformation spewed like it is the gospel doesn't advance a darn thing for 'our side' and makes us appear worse than the anti's who grossly misrepresent facts and present hyperbole in an effort to discredit our message to our citizens

I already had a gun-banner tell me the number killed by guns is 15,000--makes me wonder why they need to steal Freedom for so few people.

I agree I just think since we are on the same side we should try and talk things out in good way. The whole problem with the left is they are to stupid to listen. IMHO of course! :D

New Resource Reviews

Back Top