JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the manufacturers knew beyond any question that their wares could be converted into machine guns? Any semi-automatic firearm can be made to load and fire the next round by virtue of a single trigger release. It's just part of the territory for semi-automatic wheppins. It is highly illegal for the average American to do it. Turns out the rotten apple whom committed this crime didn't care what laws he violated. His desire was to kill conservatives, and laws be dam-ned.

I have no use for liberals, but I shall never deign to harm or kill any of them because I was taught right from wrong as a kid. That's what so badly missing these days, and has been since the early 1970s. The country went to helsinki when a parent could no longer clobber his kid without the kid suing him in Family Court for child abuse. Our society has lost its footing on the slippery slope of liberalism. The future cannot be a bright place...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top