JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
article referenced recent Canyon HS shooting and here is a quote from that incident, quote:
Chief Roberts explained they first thought it was an active shooter situation, but quickly determined on the scene that it was an isolated incident.
"We believe this was a targeted act," he said. "We knew relatively quickly, but we maintained that level of officers on the scene until we finished the inside of the school." unquote.

Even tho the LE knew it was not an active shooter they insisted on keeping the shock and awe and the students on edge of fear - why?

Another scenario from the article regarding the 9m confiscated at Desert Rose HS, an Adult HS [have no earthly idea what that is] quote: CCSD Police said they found the gun because police searched the 16-year-old male student's bag after he got into a fight with another classmate. The 9-millimeter gun was in the student's waistband. unquote.

Now if LE's are searching a bag, how did they discern the handgun in their waistband?

The obvious contradictions of this article are seen by those who have the skill/knowledge/attitude to safely handle our firearms on a daily basis for SD, or ? but those citizens who are led to believe firearms are dangerous will be sucked into the lame news article and as usual, nothing will transpire whatsoever to change their mentality.

Make it easy on yourselves, you dimbulb administrators: Just blame Trump and the NRA. The dolts who write for newspapers will eat it right up. To reduce "gun violence," the penalties for the illegal possession of a gun by a student must be painful. When I was a kid and needed to be taught not to do x, y or z again, my dad laid his 48" belt (folded in half) across my bare obama with good speed and appreciable force. I learned the lesson so well at the end of his belt that I never got a whippin' for same thing twice. That's what these kids need...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top