JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is bull sh!t and there happened to be a senator at the location at that exact same time to see it all go down? This is bought and paid for by your local gun grabbers to say if it can happen in AZ it can happen anywhere.

WTF here we go election year and the lock down softens.

I'd not be surprised at all if this shooting was orchestrated by some anti-Liberty outfit. The nutcases in these groups are sufficiently insane such that they would shoot innocent people to advance their tyrannical agenda. Let's see what shakes out as the investigation proceeds...

Well now, lets see here how long it takes for Blabby Gabby and Da Space Cadet to start in with the anti rant, fer da good of Arizonia!

Time is runnin short, right along with the fuse of liberty, which one lights which keg o powder first, liberty or tyranny!

I actually met Gabby once not long ago, she seemed a genuine nice person until the space man showed up, then she changed, like she was afraid of him, genuine fear!
IDK, but I sense she isn't really the public face we see, I bet she is a lot more like the lady she was before the shooting! Ether way, the space man is a serious piece of sheit who needs to be curb stomped with a seriousness! He is a fricking traitor, and a disgrace to the uniform, conduct unbecoming a naval officer!

Those who seek to deny Freedom must always deal in secrecy. Would we not be surprised if we one day discover that this attack was not at all "random" in its perpetration? With how froot-loops is the Insane Left, it's always a possibility...

This is bull sh!t and there happened to be a senator at the location at that exact same time to see it all go down? This is bought and paid for by your local gun grabbers to say if it can happen in AZ it can happen anywhere.

WTF here we go election year and the lock down softens.

The criminal was mad at his bullies so he shot some other innocent people-- why not shoot his bullies? :eek:

I can't say what I really think, would have to ban my self! That said, I believe this isn't Ish ain't random, I think it's a Cyber bully/Chemical assault on the weak minded, easily influenced wimps to get them to go rampage!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top