JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would hope that there is no way this bubblegum will fly. They want to make money off their kids tragic death. Remington didn't tell the kid to go shoot up a school, he did that on his own, while his parents probably ignored all the signs and was probably raised by a nanny. This will set a very dangerous precedent.

I would hope that there is no way this bubblegum will fly. They want to make money off their kids tragic death. Remington didn't tell the kid to go shoot up a school, he did that on his own, while his parents probably ignored all the signs and was probably raised by a nanny. This will set a very dangerous precedent.

Remember the DC sniper? I shoot at the range where the rifle they used was stolen. People sued both the maker of the rifle and the store where it was stolen. The guy ended up losing his FFL over it all and IIRC Bushmaster paid them something in the way of a go away settlement. Notice no one sues Ford if someone steals one of their cars and kills with it.

Remember the DC sniper? I shoot at the range where the rifle they used was stolen. People sued both the maker of the rifle and the store where it was stolen. The guy ended up losing his FFL over it all and IIRC Bushmaster paid them something in the way of a go away settlement. Notice no one sues Ford if someone steals one of their cars and kills with it.
Yeah I do remember, my uncle lost his FFL, he used to do the safety course back home in Boston, trained the cops etc. One of his customers used his training course to blow his brains out and my uncle got screwed cause of it, lost his store, FFL and all his product. This is whats wrong with our country.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top