JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Rossi ranch hand in 44 Magnum with original box and papers. They discontinued this firearm very hard to get. I only shot it one time and it's been in a safe since. No trades $1000.00 text me @ 7028864369 and I will give you a call back as soon as I can. Thank you.

Springfield armory 45 ACP champion with 4 inch barrel, steel frame and slide. $800.00 no trades.

IMG_20220315_125308188~2.jpg IMG_20220329_112746892.jpg

Last Edited:
Great news, if your Taurus-made Rossi is worth $1k, I bet my 44mag Ruger rifle is worth even more!

Unfortunately if you actually want to sell your very valuable Rossi, you'll need to list it in the Rifle Classifieds area

Let me educate you here about guns if you do not know much about them, this Rossi ranch hand 44 Magnum is considered a handgun not a rifle, it says it on the box, any other questions you have I'll be more than happy to help you out and teach you more about firearms them. Thank you.

Let me educate you here about guns if you do not know much about them, this Rossi ranch hand 44 Magnum is considered a handgun not a rifle, it says it on the box, any other questions you have I'll be more than happy to help you out and teach you more about firearms them. Thank you.
I've been on Joe's forums for many years & if you want anybody to buy your handgun, it needs to be in the Handgun Classifieds section

I used to have a Rossi 3" 38Special, one day I learned that velcro & water doesn't mix well when I took my new Rossi with me tubing down the river. About halfway through, my piece of junk velcro shoulder holster got wet & with a bloop I saw my gun disappear into the water. I had wrapped it in several zip lock baggies, so maybe someone is enjoying it today. Unfortunately that person isn't me

Your first message you sent basically told me I should list it in the rifle section, I don't recall you ever telling me to list it in the handgun classifieds?

Your first message you sent basically told me I should list it in the rifle section, I don't recall you ever telling me to list it in the handgun classifieds?
It's true but then you said that it wasn't a rifle after all but a handgun. Anyhow it doesn't matter to me--I don't stand to make anything off your gun whether you ever sell it or not, I'm just the only person on this whole forum who cared enough to let you know & it turns out that you don't care anyway

New Resource Reviews

Back Top