JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moved her from Commiefornia and told all my liberal relatives to say there because AZ is too hot and has deadly snakes. Now I have to get my wife out when she retires but by then I may have to sneak her over the border because the new Loony Governor will try to stop the mass exodus.

Welcome to AZ. Hopefully not too many of your fellow Commiefornians with a liberal bent will follow. State is getting too purple everyday. Enjoy the "hot" weather and "snakes". Maybe see you out shooting at 2nd Black Bridge someday.

Well, i guess youre close enough to the ole homestead to get back quickly if there are too many snakes here.

dont worry, they're not that bad, and at least you have the river to hide in!

Welcome, dont know how much more purple it will be yet, they havent figured out who the new senator is.

Same, moved out of California and loving every bit of it.
No traffic
No BS gas taxes
No moonbeam
No Gavin Gruesome
No MORE FEATURELESS rifles!

No MORE FEATURELESS rifles!
Featureless rifles are idiocy made material. The bullet still leaves the muzzle at the same velocity as one does from a rifle with all the scary features. We're just telling ourselves this stupid-looking gun from a dopey sci-fi movie is "not as dangerous" because it doesn't have a bayonet lug. Sophistry + cowardice = liberalism..

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top