JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The prices I have been seeing on Armslist for both ammunition and firearms is ridiculous. I can see selling ammunition at current market price, but some of these people are WAY out of line. I also just checked on the anti-walk pins that I used in my last two AR-15 builds (they have anodized aluminum bars). They were $10 before - now the guy is charging $26 - $28 per set (the last ones I purchased were just last year).

With it being a 'sellers market' right now, you would think that the firearms that I have for sale would be moving. Nope. Nothing but flakes wanting to get them for nothing. My prices are pretty good on the ones that I have for sale, so I guess they just aren't what people want.

Sadly, this is the world reality we live in today. Nitwits thinking that because people will pay STOOPID prices for toilet paper and hand sanitizer, surely they MUST be willing to part with MANY Benjamin's for a lowly POS Junk-O-Junk and the accompanying food pellets, because, well, GREED!
Besides, the world has gone topsy turvy and those who HAVEN'T surely MUST be willing to acquire, at ANY PRICE, that polished turd someone bought 20 years ago for $100.00 but now has MIRACULOUSLY morphed into a $500.00 POS gun and $0.75/round (!) Master Blaster.
This is not to infer YOUR item(s) are overpriced. And certainly not in the current events and atmosphere.
The sick thing is that SOME knucklehead, being in a panic, WILL buy the Hunk-O-Junk, further emboldening our Intrepid JackWagon Profiteer!
Sadder still, people will defend the process and prices (for they have NO compunction about ripping people off, either, because 'Murica and Capitalism and They shoulda bought early like I did!) because they, too, are World Class A-Holes themselves.
And that doesn't even include the Profiteers on the .22LR market, either, so don't get me started!
There! I said it!
Ain't being human a GRAND experience?!?
Off my High Horse now.
The market will eventually turn back and right itself and the greedy SOB's will (some of them) still be stuck with their Hunk-O-Junk and they will slither back under their beds down in Mummies Basement until the NEXT crisis where they will drag out that Deadly Blaster once again and they and dupe some schmuck into buying his highly overpriced products.
In the meantime I hope they CHOKE on their crap. But that's just me being a cranky curmudgeon I suppose, eh?
LMAO
Now please excuse me while I go list my $1,200.00 Hipoint and its $100.00/box of ammo. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. And toilet paper. Hahaha!!

Can't we PLEASE return to sanity and REASONABLE prices on guns and ammo in the private sellers market?

Last Edited:
I sold some brass-cased 9x18 ammo for the price written on the box--it was in my shop from the ammo craze 10 years ago

To hear SOME people brag, you SHOULD have sold the ammo at the prices you mentioned to THEM so they can turn around and relist at HUGE profits because they are Chumps and don't G.A.F. about anybody but them and their wallet.
They are that white crap on the tip of chickencrap.
But they are STILL Chickencrap.

To hear SOME people brag, you SHOULD have sold the ammo at the prices you mentioned to THEM so they can turn around and relist at HUGE profits because they are Chumps and don't G.A.F. about anybody but them and their wallet.
They are that white crap on the tip of chickencrap.
But they are STILL Chickencrap.

Before I sold it, I checked online & brass cased 9x18 was going for 50 cents per round, which is what the price on the box was marked

Just got the word that the police in some places like New York and Detroit have quit responding to break ins and other certain calls because they have so many officers are out sick with Covid - 19.

bubblegums getting real boys. Keep your powder dry.

Just got the word that the police in some places like New York and Detroit have quit responding to break ins and other certain calls because they have so many officers are out sick with Covid - 19.

bubblegums getting real boys. Keep your powder dry.

We had a nice little crime spree in the town next to mine, I made out pretty well increasing the security on a couple of jewelry stores

I've already began my new construction for the shelter in place order. Thank God I bought that storage lot of toilet paper. My shelter is 24 rolls thick at each wall and the tests have shown that my walls are good against 9mm up to 21 rolls thick. A helpful hint is to stack them with the role hole up and down. Hope this helps!

I do not buy ammo; just cannot see having 50% of the retail price being for the brass. I reload everything I shoot, and I shoot .223Rem. I have enough cases, powders, primers and bullets to keep me busy at the reloading bench for several go-rounds of COVID-19 hysteria...

That is the one tiny thing I got caught short on - small pistol primers...dagnabbit. Good on everything else including raw lead for casting. Enough is made up that if "bad things" happen I won't be too worried, unless the firefight drags on for a few days. By that time I'll probably be dead anyway. ;) But I do like my home cast 9mm plinking/training ammo,.

I have three unopened rolls of TP, plus one in-progress. I have found that to use just three tickets folded into the size of one provides "good service" for the job at hand. Do this twice and you can stretch one roll out to almost 30 days per roll. It works for me. Under my usage scheme, I have enough TP through June 2020.

I have three unopened rolls of TP, plus one in-progress. I have found that to use just three tickets folded into the size of one provides "good service" for the job at hand. Do this twice and you can stretch one roll out to almost 30 days per roll. It works for me. Under my usage scheme, I have enough TP through June 2020.

Why ration it?? It makes no sense. Your bathroom contains a shower - jump in after doing your business if you are out of toilet paper. You will be much cleaner than the paper can ever get you. I always have at least 5 packs of toilet paper on hand, so I was never worried. Just stock up when times are good and you will be fine.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top