JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So just out of pure curiosity I was wondering what the market is doing in other states?

Are AR prices at rock bottom? Can you pick one up for $500 or less? What about other gun's.

Here in the PNW the shelves are full of ammo and you can find good deals on pretty much anything if you look for it. Of course we can all go on line and find the deals I was wondering more about your local shops and the trends that you are seeing.

AR's are the cheapest i've seen but wouldn't surprise me if we get lower still. The deals are the new guns down here. Used guns are higher than they were a year ago and no one is buying. I can "buy/build" an AR for about $425 right now with a kit. I've seen new built AR's for right around $500; even some "brand name". I don't look at many local gun stores so my opinion is based on online deals and local private party.

Before we departed GA, and before the election, pretty-much everything, including wheels, was being sold left and right. However, afterwards, the AR market slowed considerably.

On the forum there (Outdoors Trader), I noticed no change in Colt and pre-lock S&W prices, with nice examples still plinking well. I do miss my old range/store (GA Firing Line), as they always had very good deals on wheels.

I honestly can't believe how expensive AK's are these days. I've always heard about how cheap they are to produce, so I'm surprised the market isn't flooded.

I honestly can't believe how expensive AK's are these days. I've always heard about how cheap they are to produce, so I'm surprised the market isn't flooded.

The US made junk AK's are flooding the market and are cheap but due to sanctions over the decades and people buying up authentic AK parts kits are driving the prices sky high. Many of these kits are forever butchered due to lack of proper building skills.

The US made junk AK's are flooding the market and are cheap but due to sanctions over the decades and people buying up authentic AK parts kits are driving the prices sky high. Many of these kits are forever butchered due to lack of proper building skills.

How difficult is it for a manufacturer to build a decent AK? I remember that guy talking about the crappy IO AK he bought in another thread and I was surprised.

It may be the pre-election buying spree was over done by some people that thought their value would increase when Hillary got in. Now without that happening they need cash and used gun prices are dropping a little.

The mad panic demand has crashed the local gun industry.
Now gun stores are going out of business because they built their business model on panic mode buying. While they would say they hated the previous POTUS - they probably wish he'd at least get on the TV and cause more waves of gun buying.

Obama was the very best gun salesman this country has ever seen.

The mad panic demand has crashed the local gun industry.
Now gun stores are going out of business because they built their business model on panic mode buying. While they would say they hated the previous POTUS - they probably wish he'd at least get on the TV and cause more waves of gun buying.

Obama was the very best gun salesman this country has ever seen.

Pretty crazy lesson in economics, that's for sure.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top