JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay so I'm not sure where this is supposed to get posted to I went with general discussion. My question is this... so my friend went to a gun show in phx. I told him keep an eye out for .38, .40, and .223... he found a couple boxes for .38 and brought them to me. Upon my inspection of the ammo one of the boxes seems to be reloaded with a lead wadcutter and has the word reloads written in pen on the box. The ammo in this particular box has all matching brass and doesn't look bad. But I'm scared to find out what's inside. Would you shoot it? I would have told him to pass on it if I knew they were reloads. But I don't think he even knew or saw the writing.

View attachment 9432
The best bullet puller I have had was a kid's toy rubber hammer drilled on one side to a little smaller than the caliber you are unloading. A few whacks with the hammer the bullet will be out and it even saves the powder in the hollows of the hammer. How uniformed is primmer dept? take a few apart and weigh the charges or just put it aside a couple of months and the bullets will be worth more than the gun.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top