JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im selling my p64 if anyone is interested in it. It. I'll include 100 brass cases 9x18. 1 magazine and a pocket holster. I'm asking 200 for it.

20180521_223133.jpg IMG956916.jpg

Nothing is wrong with it and it feeds hollow points great and has upgraded trigger and hammer springs for a much lighter double action pull. I haven't had any issues whatsoever with it. I'm located in Tempe. P.M me for my phone number if your interested.

I sent you a message earlier, but this is the first time I've used this message board and may not have sent it correctly.
Please take a look and if you haven't received it just let me know and I'll try it again.
Thx, Mark

So a about 5 years ago I had bought a mosin for 89.99 from my local surplus shop. It would be my first fathers day gift and recently became a little more to me then just that. 3 years ago I had sold it to a friend for 200 because I needed the cash. My best friend at the time helped me hand select that mosin for fit and finish out of the entire racks of mosins. There must have been hundreds in there. My friend got into some trouble and ended up in jail. I hadn't heard from him in a long time. When one day (a few months ago) I received a message for a funeral service in his memory. My best friend that helped me hand select this rifle was gone. He was in a serious motorcycle accident. I sold my pistol to buy the rifle we had picked out for my fathersday gift back. My other friend had held onto it for 3 years... I'm glad it's finally home. He even kept the 100 rounds of Bulgarian yellow tip. Dated 1954.

Last Edited:
I'm glad too. I never thought I would see the rifle again. It was painful to sell before. I doubt I'll ever get rid of it again. It will go to one of my daughter's after I'm gone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top