JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Stainless Steel Pin tumbled, so even the inside is clean. Most is once fired, some new. Bags of 50 $25 each 350 available.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello trigama3, I'm new to the SWF Community and I came across your post. I'm interested in buying 30-06 Lake City brass if you have any available for purchasing?

Hello trigama3, I'm new to the SWF Community and I came across your post. I'm interested in buying 30-06 Lake City brass if you have any available for purchasing?
Yes alot of that is LC, some rem and other. I can sort it how many do you want? 350 mixed available not sure how much is lc.

This is great... I'll take a bag of 50. I specifically looking for any LC12 if you have them (however, any recent year Lake City will do I guess). The reason for my being so particular is because my Dad passed two months ago. And the Honor Guard didn't have enough casings to go around, so, I'd like to give some of these to my siblings/his grandchildren.

This is great... I'll take a bag of 50. I specifically looking for any LC12 if you have them (however, any recent year Lake City will do I guess). The reason for my being so particular is because my Dad passed two months ago. And the Honor Guard didn't have enough casings to go around, so, I'd like to give some of these to my siblings/his grandchildren.
I looked over the batch of brassmost of it is: lc 5, lc 5 7, ls69, win, rem...
It is on my ebay acct for anyone out of phx area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top