JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't seen a sight like the one shown in the third photo - any idea what that is used for? I can't tell what type of weapon that is. Machine gun of some kind?

I am going to take a guess and the gun is a German MG series belt fed machinegun and the sight is an anti aircraft sight.

IMG_1148.PNG
IMG_1150.PNG
IMG_1151.PNG
IMG_1078.jpg
IMG_1079.jpg
IMG_1356.PNG
IMG_1294.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_0813.PNG
IMG_1322.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0767.jpg
And one I took. IMG_0763.JPG

Very cool series of pics. The second one was just in the news awhile back. If I remember right that Yosemite National Park and "El Capeetan" Something about the minerials in the water of those falls glows when the sun is just perfect a certain time of the year.

Very cool series of pics. The second one was just in the news awhile back. If I remember right that Yosemite National Park and "El Capeetan" Something about the minerials in the water of those falls glows when the sun is just perfect a certain time of the year.

You are correct!! Best piece of news I have seen on TV in the last 10 years:confused:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top