JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's hot but we're still shooting Airguns all summer long.

We have an Indoor Olympic 10 meter range with 24 stations, also a 50ft indoor benchrest set up....

Outdoors we have 35 covered benches with 25 yard to 100 yard lanes, we shoot 25/50, 75/100 yard Benchrest. Also Silhouettes at 40, 50 ,60 ,70 yards

Shooting on Wed nights and always an event on Sat or Sun mornings.

Field Target matches in Fall and Spring months.

We host the International Extreme Benchrest Competition, as well as various National Airgun events here at Rio Salado Sportsman's Club.

Shooters are not required to be RSSC members to shoot our events.

Check out all the info on "Phoenixairgun.net"

Hope to see some of you soon.

Kevin

Ya it does sound like a good time. Just one problem I do not own a air gun that can shoot much farther than 20 yards.

I went to a paint ball event once and we were eating lunch in the parking lot. When the conversation came around to Ar's and the differences. I told one person that they were wrong, went over and unlocked my truck and pulled out my AR10. ( not loaded)
The screams were huge, they refunded me my money and told me never to come back. I guess if they had known there were more weapons in the truck they would have died on the spot.
We ended up a the range a few hours earlier than we had planned.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top