JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The nutcases of the Criminal Left soil their BVDs over six people murdered in Nashville yet say nothing about the 293 Americans who died TODAY because of overdoses of fentanyl. There will be 293 more tomorrow, and 293 more the day after.

I looked it up: Between January 2021 and January 2022, 107,000 Americans died by virtue of fentanyl overdose. That's 293 per day. Not much noise from the Criminal Left. America lost 58,220 young men in Vietnam between June 1, 1954 and March 29, 1973. The Criminal Left wailed loud and long about the "terrible toll" in Vietnam. It is 6,876 days between the official beginning of the Vietnam War in 1954 and the last day of combat for American troops on March 29, 1973. Simple division tells us that 8.47 soldiers died every day during those 6,876 days. Fentanyl kills 34.6 times as many Americans per day as did the Vietnam War. Let that sink into your mind for a second. Then ask yourself why is the Boe JiteMe Joke-ministration not doing a dam-ned thing about what is truly a threat to America's young people. Truly a threat to every American. I guess the stupid batsard is too busy selling our Strategic Petroleum Reserve to the ChiComms. Now, ask yourself who owns him...

Make no mistake: I am not minimizing the brutal murders in Nashville, nor in any other American city where we have seen mass shootings. My point in the above post is that the Tyranny-crats want our guns, but don't seem to give an airborne copulation about the deaths of our kids because of the drugs that are smuggled over our southern border. The ChiComms bring them to Mexico, the illegals bring them up here and American kids die. If that isn't a crime, I don't know what is...

Last Edited:
The people overdosing on drugs don't want help they just want you to save them when they do drugs! There's no help for people who don't want help! Remember that. To the accidental deaths due to exposure to it it's a terrible thing to go through especially for the families. Our corrupt government does nothing to seal the borders and could care less about the situation.

Our corrupt government does nothing to seal the borders and could care less about the situation.
Sure seems that way. "Never let a good crisis go to waste." Yes; the Boe JiteMe Joke-ministration seems to want the turmoil to continue and to escalate as an avenue to get back to the governmental grip on Americans during the planned-emic that had us hiding in our homes and isolated from so many in our lives. Who doesn't doubt that "the government" truly enjoyed nearly-omnipotent power over The People for well over two years?

The image below is what you get when only the government has guns. For someone to say, "that can't happen here," I say look at Germany in the 1920s and 1930s. Germany was a vibrant center of art, science, thinking and other pursuits germane to only the most intellectually-advanced nations. We were a quiet country thousands of miles away, protected by two vast oceans. We didn't run around the world making trouble for anyone. Germany was essentially "smarter" than was the United States in those days.

Then World War I came along. Germany was handed a humiliating defeat-- in the fevered mind of Adolf Hitler. The Weimar Republic rose from that defeat. The only thing of any importance regarding the Weimar Republic is the inflation rate-- it was hundreds of percent per day. Their money was worth less than the paper upon which it was printed. The poverty created by such astronomical inflation gave rise to Hitler, and we all know what happened after that. Boe JiteMe has so destroyed the relations we had all over the world when the US Dollar was the world's reserve currency.

It still is for a while, but now the Saudis are selling oil in Chinese money. Several other very large economies are also taking Chinese money over the dollar. When the dollar is no longer accepted virtually everywhere in the world, those dollars will come home and flood the market. We'll have too many dollars chasing too few goods. You know what that means: Inflation. HUGE inflation. If Boe JiteMe was actually making a concerted effort to destroy this nation from within, he would do it pretty much as he has been since January 20, 2021. Killing the American petroleum industry on Day One in exchange for some crazy-eyed "green energy" bullschumer should have been the first clue that we elected a know-nothing buffoon politician over a seasoned & successful business professional.

Maybe God is teaching us a lesson. Maybe he is taking us through these difficult times, so we know not to do again what we did in November 2020. I am a devout Catholic. I believe God is good all the time. I believe He will lead us to solution to our current problems. I pray we learn what He's teaching us and don't risk the futures of our children and grandchildren again on the shaky promises of a senile imbecile with questionable ties to Communist China. Can you imagine Eisenhower cozying-up to the ChiComms as has the Delaware Dingbat?

Smaller German soldier.JPG

See the dead body to the extreme left? Two rifles on the left pointed at the people on the right, who look to have just been shot. The man looks like he's collapsing while falling forward. Might be a father shielding his children; I can't really make-out what I'm seeing-- but I know at what I'm looking: A nation of disarmed people and a tyrannical government. Images like this must bring a tiny smile to the lips of liberals who want our guns. "If we could just get rid of that pesky Second Amendment, we'd see the end of mass shootings." Yeah, sure. In my opinion, the only "mass shootings" would be government-sponsored and the Criminal Left Media would never report on them.

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top