JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sources say that President Trump will nominate a new justice within the next few days. You can bet that the Democrats will be all up in arms and say that he should not get a justice pushed through because of what happened with President Obama and his nominee. The problem with their argument is that President Obama could not run again - President Trump will be heading into his second term. It will cause problems, however, no matter what happens. I think we all need to be prepared.

The president has a duty to fill open seats on the court. If the situation was reversed the dummies would be filling the seat post haste!
No matter what, the nay sayers will bubblegum about the man who is our elected President. If it is not this then it will be that.
There was a decent program on PBS last night about Hacking Your Brain. I recommend it.
Also Front Line is going to do a deep dive on both of the candidates next week.
FrontLine has already done a deep dive on Bozo and his lies, and mis-truths, which he has done all of his career. Front line is not as good as the old saying you know your in deep trouble when you get to the office and find the 60 minutes crew there to ask questions.
But it is all that I have found for deep dives into current subjects.

I saw bit on TV about a new news station. Anyone tried it or know more about it? Supposed to report the news not comment on it.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top