JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm so tired of hearing how one organization after another is blindly falling in line with this crap of masking up and being 6 feet apart yet then completely breaking any safety protocol the second people step outside. Study after study show the death rate is way over stated. The whole thing is no worse than any moderate flu season and quite possibly even less severe. Yes I'm well aware the elderly and people with commodities are hit harder but they are during the flu seas on just the same. I can't stand watching society line up like sheep for every stupid order in the name of safety, every business ruined in the name of safety, yet protesters are immune from all of that. I don't mean to trigger anyone I'm just venting.

images.jpg

Well said, from the vantage point of Aug 2 2020. The over-arching attempts by govt to limit personal freedom continues. Next time the penalties will be much more draconian with things like illegal search and seizure coming in to play.. This is an end-run around the Bill of Rights, to see how much we will take before becoming excited...

I I watched the CBS evening news last night just to see if they would cover the CDC revising the Covid numbers. They didn't. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about I'll provide a link here. But basically the CDC quietly updated the COVID-19 numbers, and only 9,210 Americans died from COVID-19 alone, the rest had underlying or other serious Illnesses. How's that make you feel? People's lives, families, businesses, our country have been ruined over this. But let's take a look at some other figures:

0.011% of the US population under 65 have died of COVID

0.005% of the US population under 55 have died of COVID

0.0009% of the US population under 35 have died of COVID

0.0002% of the US population under 25 have died of COVID

0.00008% of the US population under 15 have died of COVID

And as for the most "high risk" people?

0.23% of the US population over 65 have died of COVID

Was it worth it? All the ruin, was it worth it?
- Wes

I I watched the CBS evening news last night just to see if they would cover the CDC revising the Covid numbers. They didn't. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about I'll provide a link here. But basically the CDC quietly updated the COVID-19 numbers, and only 9,210 Americans died from COVID-19 alone, the rest had underlying or other serious Illnesses. How's that make you feel? People's lives, families, businesses, our country have been ruined over this. But let's take a look at some other figures:

0.011% of the US population under 65 have died of COVID

0.005% of the US population under 55 have died of COVID

0.0009% of the US population under 35 have died of COVID

0.0002% of the US population under 25 have died of COVID

0.00008% of the US population under 15 have died of COVID

And as for the most "high risk" people?

0.23% of the US population over 65 have died of COVID

Was it worth it? All the ruin, was it worth it?
- Wes
:eek:No, it hasn't been worth it.. it appears that it's been bull crap from the git-go- and millions of people's lives have been disrupted, businesses bankrupted, livelihoods lost, homes and cars repo'd, in short the economy dumped into the skeets... and all to discredit and unseat PRESIDENT TRUMP. :mad: We've been HAD, folks..

Dun Ranull, I think this bigger than discrediting the POTUS. We're STILL being had but it seems to be more of a globalist move against the world economy, while Trump was a major target.

You can bet your sweet arse the next pandemic release will be much deadlier.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top