JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Searched for this website as it seems difficult to find groups in the area to just interact with "locals". Mostly interested in Arizona, but wouldn't mind connecting with others nearby as I get back into guns and shooting. Life got in the way of the hobby but now that things are settling and kids are getting older the wife and I are slowly getting back into it.

Glad to be a part of the community and hope to be able to help my fellow sheepdogs and outdoorsmen/women as I am able.

Welcome to the forum! Be sure and take your wife to Tucson Mountain Park for an outdoor shooting adventure. You can read about it on the resources tab.

Your story is similar to mine. I let kid sports, work, and just about everything else come before shooting.
Between 2001 and 2019, I probably only shot once or twice. I joined this forum for the same reasons.

I wandered in during construction and was looking how to trim windows and steel siding. People were friendly and was asked by several office types what I thought. Since the building is fenced, and has decent perminter security. No noise not much traffic and the only traffic is day time. who cares? I used to par take of the weed but since spending 40 plus years where you walk into a facility and the first thing they ask is for you to fill a cup. Got out of the habit and now with a CCW and the way the laws are, just not interested in learning the finer points of what I do not know about the law.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top