JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently came across this forum online just randomly searching firearms related topics and figured I'd join. Like reading some topics you can't really see a lot of other places with all the BS going on. Myself and the wife both carry and more recently she's been getting the itch to add more things to the collection. Never thought she would be the reason I say we need a bigger safe but it's looking that way.

Anyhow looking forward to trying to be more active within the forum and sport itself so figured this is a good place to add to the list.

Welcome

I used to go out to Usery pass shooting range in the middle of the week.
Had the place to myself several times. I have heard that they renamed it nowadays. Then I moved south to Tucson

Welcome

I used to go out to Usery pass shooting range in the middle of the week.
Had the place to myself several times. I have heard that they renamed it nowadays. Then I moved south to Tucson
Yeah I haven't been out there in quite some time. It's a shooting club now I think (not sure if membership is needed or not) so haven't been out. Prefer plain ol desert shooting if possible when time allows but still haven't got much time with some newer longer range setups. Hopefully in the future.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top