JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And there will not be any from the responsible students who carry. It's so tiring to hear the stupid, irrational, inane bleating of these canine-excrement liberals who believe any person with a firearm is two seconds away from using it to commit a heinous crime. On what grounds can they tell me how to live my life? Who bestowed upon them the power to demand I live as they say I should? I'm sick & tired of their imperious, moral superiority bullschumer. They can all go to helsinki and flocculate themselves when they get there...

I went to the NRA Convention in Dallas last week and not one member shot anybody out of 88,000+ attendees.
I would have expected nothing less of the great Americans who are NRA members. It's only holier-than-thou liberals who are sorely possessed of an unwarranted moral superiority who believe gun owners are a danger to others.

Did you get to leave sweaty fingerprints on many of the firearms on display? Lord knows I would have!

Mostly drool...........
Yeah; I can dig it. I have so many guns already, I just don't know what else I would buy. I really want one of those Howa M1500 barreled actions in 6.5Creedmo in an MDT chassis. Mine would be stainless. I like stainless; doesn't require oiling-down to keep the rust off of it. I already have a bunch of calibers for which I reload. I need another like I need a hole in the head.

I have had my .300-caliber mildcat shooting for just about six years, and my .358-caliber rhino killer for just about five years. I still do not have concrete loads for either. It takes a lot of time to get out there, set-up and align the chrono, set-up the targets, get all the documents ready for recording what you're going to get down on paper, et cetera. If I had known how much trouble it is to bring to fruition one wildcat cartridge (let alone two), I might have never done it. They cost me a ton of money and took a very long time to get to that first shot. But I have two rounds that nobody else on this Earth can say are his. The .300 is a ".30-06 Springfield Magnum," and the .358 is a ".358 Whelen Magnum." Both are a ton o' fun to shoot, but that .358 really kicks my assets when I touch one off. Only a masochist would want to shoot it more than about a dozen times at one sitting...

Here's my 6.5 Creedmoor I built in an MDT LSS Chassis.

IMG_0996.JPG

Barrel is a Blackhole Weaponry $289 with a Benchmark 3 port brake $90, MDT Chassis $350ish on sale, Savage action I already had ( $400 for the entire gun when I bought it ) Rock River Operator Stock $85, Millet Scope was right at $400 with mounts. $1500 totalish.

Millet Scope was right at $400 with mounts.
Is that one of those 6 - 25X x 56mm LRS-1 scopes? I have one of those. I bought mine because its 35mm main tube hands 140 moa of adjustment to the user; allows sufficient elevation adjustment to put the crosshair right on the target from hundreds of yards out.

I'd like to point out that gun enthusiasts like to compare their builds like auto builders do. We are no more dangerous than a hot rodder, but are always vilified as child murdering fools. The idiot naysayers in AR are just hoping for some event to occur even if it means loss of life to promote their cause. I hope it doesn't happen, and I think any lunatic planning something will have to think twice with all the students on campus trained, ready and able to defend themselves. Didn't see any stats posted on possible reduction in assaults, but I would venture a guess that they have gone down. As much as they like to deny it, more armed citizens means less crime. Check the stats on Switzerland.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top