JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't bought a new pair of Levi's for many, many years. They're just too expensive. If I do buy a pair they'll be from a thrift store, which negates any profit going to a company that wants to reduce my Second Amendment Freedoms. I like the Wrangler "Relaxed Fit" jeans. Second-hand jeans are also already broken-in, which is a real plus for our male credentials...

11 MILLION gun owners have 10 or more guns. Does anyone think any army is going to disarm 11 million men? What they will get is having their d### handed to them.

Does anyone think any army is going to disarm 11 million men?
The US military is not allied with the federal government; it's allied with the Constitution. At least seventy percent of the US military will support the Constitution and the American People if our government ever deigns to confiscate our personal arms. I say this because there was a survey done about twenty-five years ago (1992) that asked our military men if they'd follow orders to confiscate Americans' weapons. Thirty percent said they would follow the order to seize; seventy percent said they would disobey such an order. Think back: Who was running for President in 1992?

The US military is not allied with the federal government; it's allied with the Constitution. At least seventy percent of the US military will support the Constitution and the American People if our government ever deigns to confiscate our personal arms. I say this because there was a survey done about twenty-five years ago (1992) that asked our military men if they'd follow orders to confiscate Americans' weapons. Thirty percent said they would follow the order to seize; seventy percent said they would disobey such an order. Think back: Who was running for President in 1992?

Unfortunately when obama got done rooting through the military and firing as many of those people as could be found, most are gone now

New Resource Reviews

Back Top