JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just before I stepped out of my chariot at Walmart this morning, I heard that Liberty-hating fool Ed Markey from Taxachusetts whining about the impending availability of the digital data files to make these guns on a 3D printer. To listen to these alpha-hotels, you'd have to think that everybody who cannot own a gun and his brother (who also cannot own a gun) are going to be crunching-out plastic AR-15 lower receivers as of 00:00:00.01 hours August 1.

The shrillness, ignorance and hysteria exhibited by these morons ought to be embarrassing to them. But liberals do not care if they appear to be possessed of lesser intellectual prowess than has a garden slug. All that matters to them is that they voice a vehement hatred for Individual Liberty, and that the Evil Left Media reports on it. The data cannot be kept from the American People. It's information-- written information. It's protected under the First Amendment. I have every Right to read about how to make a bomb; the information is on the internet. I do not have the Liberty to actually make a bomb. I suppose I can (re Bill Ayers), but I then expose myself to the laws prohibiting such an activity. I like life on the outside, so I'll never make a bomb nor detonate it.

Last Edited:
Also federal law says that any law abiding non prohibited possessor can make a fully functional firearm at home for their own use, as long as it is not for sale purposes, without a serial number. Someone who makes their own firearm and then later wishes to sell it CAN go through ATFE to get a unique serial number assigned to the firearm. Some state regulate or disallow the home manufacture of firearms. Federal law states only that firearms covered under the National Firearms Act are not home buildable, so no German 75mm PAK 40s on the back room lathe, please!
The 3D printing thing is out there, the genie is out of the bottle, hundreds of thousands of the original blueprints/files were down loaded years ago for the Liberator, (POS, to be sure), and the AR and AK magazines, and others exist. The whiner and criers can do NOTHING to stop it.

The whiners and criers can do NOTHING to stop it.
That, I like to read! These liberals who are screaming about this are beyond idiots. Just how many average Americans are going to print one of these guns? I'd say out of one million downloads, maybe 500 are printed. Might even come to fewer than that. The number that will actually be produced is a going to be a smidgen short of minuscule. Just liberal Freedom-haters filling their britches over less than nothing. Just liberal Freedom-haters putting on display yet again how ignorant they are about guns and about Individual American Liberty...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top