JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remember the guy who busted ACORN doing all kinds of illegal stuff? Well, he's been busy. Eric Holder wants us to believe that there is no such thing as voter fraud. Mr O'Keefe would disagree. :D
It looks like he's being very careful not to actually break the law, but he's certainly playing with fire. The guy's got stones, that's for sure.

And so it begins...

<removed broken link>

Holder is going after him. I wish I could say I was surprised. You're in for a world of hurt, James.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holder can harass him, but he didn't violate any laws.

I'm with you - I get the impression that Mr. O'Keefe took pains to follow every law that he knew of that applied to his actions - but there are thousands of laws to choose from. A creative guy like Holder can surely come up with something.

I'm with you - I get the impression that Mr. O'Keefe took pains to follow every law that he knew of that applied to his actions - but there are thousands of laws to choose from. A creative guy like Holder can surely come up with something.

or at least make up a new interpatation of a law

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top