JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Chandler
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Selling off some of my 5.56 55 grain fmj ammo .. Asking $150 for 10 boxes of 20 .. Not a dealer

IMI, established in 1933 produces a wide variety of world class combat proven systems and their small caliber division is the exclusive supplier for the Israel Defense Forces. Their small caliber ammunition is also used by the United States Army, armed forces of major NATO members, and law enforcement agencies worldwide. IMI ammunition undergoes rigorous testing, from raw material through completed cartridge. ISO 9001 certified, IMI ammunition is produced to exacting standards in compliance with NATO, MIL-SPEC, SAAMI and CIP

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling off some of my 5.56 55 grain fmj ammo .. Asking $150 for 10 boxes of 20 .. Not a dealer

IMI, established in 1933 produces a wide variety of world class combat proven systems and their small caliber division is the exclusive supplier for the Israel Defense Forces. Their small caliber ammunition is also used by the United States Army, armed forces of major NATO members, and law enforcement agencies worldwide. IMI ammunition undergoes rigorous testing, from raw material through completed cartridge. ISO 9001 certified, IMI ammunition is produced to exacting standards in compliance with NATO, MIL-SPEC, SAAMI and CIP
Would you be willing to ship 10 boxes to Tucson? Thank you and HAPPY EASTER to you and family

Not really willing to ship as I think the shipping charges are pretty high ... but my son sometimes has to make a service call in Tucson and if you are not working perhaps you can connect ? What would the shipping charge be to Tucson from Chandler ? and what is you offer ?

I would pay the full $150 asking price, I do work from 6am til 230pm and located approximately 50 yards from the I-10 frontage rd near 22nd st and can walk out to the frontage anytime if I get a 30 min heads up.
Just shoot me a text or call at 52zero 4zero3 5178 -Dan,
and let me know before he heads down and I will make sure that I have the cash in hand. I will buy more if available.
Or if you need any 357SIG or 8mm x57 or 7.62x39 I will trade 1 for 1.
I am interested in buying 223/5.56, 9mm, 25ACP, 12ga 00.
Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top