JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saw a website offering a small jig to position and drill the third hole in an AR lower for an M-16 auto-sear. I would never buy one of those-- mail-order or however you'd get one. I'm thinking the ATF would want to know exactly who has purchased such an item, and will be snooping through your on-line activity to see what you're doing after the purchase. I remember when the ATF believed that owning a short-barreled upper was "intent" to mate it to a stocked lower and by doing so, creating an SBR without a license. We have AR pistols now, so that argument is moot. But to have the jig that exactly positions the auto-sear hole, to me, is about 99% "intent" to drill that hole.

With all the ways possible to make a full auto, sooner or later some one will do it! Some folks just need to scratch that itch, and while it's certainly possible, it's never recommended, and frankly, a pretty stupid way to loose your rights forever, and spend lots of quality time in Club Fed! I never needed or ever used F/A while in the Mil, and I had plenty of opportunities, even the burst was about useless to me and those deployed with me! Still, there are civilians who think F/A is the Shiznit and will go to great lengths and huge costs to get the giggle switch so they can show off to all their buddies! Never mind that even today's M-16/4 barrels cannot hold up to more then 3 mags worth in full rock and roll! Just not worth any of it!

Just saw a website offering a small jig to position and drill the third hole in an AR lower for an M-16 auto-sear. I would never buy one of those-- mail-order or however you'd get one. I'm thinking the ATF would want to know exactly who has purchased such an item, and will be snooping through your on-line activity to see what you're doing after the purchase. I remember when the ATF believed that owning a short-barreled upper was "intent" to mate it to a stocked lower and by doing so, creating an SBR without a license. We have AR pistols now, so that argument is moot. But to have the jig that exactly positions the auto-sear hole, to me, is about 99% "intent" to drill that hole.
I agree. It's best to keep the ATF out.

The ATF should have been ended years ago when at best they would be classified as a terrorist group when there wasn't a day gone by you didn't pick up a news paper without reading how these bubblegum clowns didn't break their way into the wrong house killing half the family. They are racist and murderous. These two quantification were used when ever a promotion came up as seen with the leaders of the Waco raid. The Federal Government is allowed to do 30 things according to our Constitution. Restricting our arms is not one of them. Over 2,000 government agencies to do 30 things. On a federal holiday there is no traffic to and from work. These government employees are given benefits we only dream of. Thanks to obama most of these agencies are armed on our dime. I don't need OSHA telling me when to ware a hard hat or another group telling me about unfair wages. I'm surprised there isn't an agency telling me how to wipe and imposing big fines if using the wrong ply. Now I know a lot of democrats need these groups to keep them from eating what they shouldn't eat but after a few months this group would die off ridding us of a problem left unchecked that will end up destroying this nation.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top