JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sheila Jackson Lee's sweeping licensing & registration scheme suggests what dems would do if they didn't hafta worry about the Second Amendment

I was gonna post this at NWF but it's too hard to find the right forum

Ever wonder why so many of these bills are originally conceived by women of color from the districts in big cities.
This loon is from TEXAS specifically Houston and is in her 14th term.

I found this interesting
Recent Votes

DateRoll CallBillVote
2/5/2021 31 H.R.447 Yea
2/5/2021 30 H.R.447 Nay
2/5/2021 29 H.R.447 Nay
2/5/2021 28 H.R.447 Yea

Recent Votes

DateRoll CallBillVote
2/5/2021 31 H.R.447 Yea
2/5/2021 30 H.R.447 Nay
2/5/2021 29 H.R.447 Nay
2/5/2021 28 H.R.447 Yea

From what I've read, 93% of dead black people are murdered by 6% of their own people--seems like making black folks illegal would help to prevent more killings than worrying about guns, which cause less than 1% of all deaths in the US yearly

I have noticed that both black and brown are eager to not let their peers get ahead of them. Almost an addiction. I had a rental house that I was going to sell and carry part of the note for a brown family. He was eager until someone in his family convinced him to pay more for less so the money stayed in the community. I was speechless. Later when the property was under contract he woke up and came back to me. Would not have done the deal then no matter what.

Reading this womans bill my BLR would be banned and classified as a assault weapon because it uses a removable clip. Reelected 13 times in TEXAS!

While banning people based on skin color is a pretty bad idea, (I work with some wonderful people of all shapes and colors), I would say the FBiIdata shows something interesting. The 2019 data, which is the most recent complete data, showed;
Whites murdered in 2019, 3,299. Of those, 566 were murdered by black offenders, and 2,594 were murdered by white offenders.
Blacks murdered in 2019, 2,906. Of those, 246 were murdered by white offenders, and 2,574 were murdered by black offenders.
So it would seem keeping us all separated from each other would do the trick...
Back to the bill - bad, very bad, and not designed to stop crime, but disarm the law abiding, as that IS The Agenda.

I do believe that they will try. Mostly because they see us as the evil misguided twin. They know if all the weapons are confiscated and destroyed all the gun violence will cease. If they can just get the guns out of our hands we will see the light. Pretty sure they will see the flashes first.

I do believe that they will try. Mostly because they see us as the evil misguided twin. They know if all the weapons are confiscated and destroyed all the gun violence will cease. If they can just get the guns out of our hands we will see the light. Pretty sure they will see the flashes first.

They are stupid to even try, taking guns will never benefit the victims

Taking guns away will trigger a Civil War.
I'm fairly confident that it is EXACTLY the result they are looking for. George Soros has been trying to get one started in the USA for many years.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top